MY New ASUS Lamborghini

I have been using ASUS products since 2001.Have bought almost 200+ Motherboards , 100+ GPUs & Optical Drives , Laptops/Netbooks for myself & for my friends & family.Whenever someone asks my suggestion , i always suggest them to go for ASUS because I think they FTW.

Now after so many years of my loyal support to the company , ASUS is now returning back the favor to me.They keep gifting me something or the other when they feel like doing it.And this is not only remained in the India.As you saw on my previous picture , i got one from ASUS UK.Previously ASUS USA & ASUS Taiwan HQ also sent me products. So, the love is both sided.

The ROG motherboards ( Commando & Maximus II ) which i'm using currently in both of my rigs are also came from them as a Gift.

Good to hear. :) Congrats!

Roxtin said:
^Well nice to see a company rewarding its brand loyalty :)

Yeah. Its good for the people on the forums because one can contact that person who is well-known for having direct and strong association in this level, incase of any service issues :D. Good for the guy having RMA issues, good for people who are brand loyal and good for the company. Everyone goes home happy.

@Sushrukh: Judging by the compu-world's AGP card, it says you can ask for direct tech support with the company. Since you're here and you have that magic silver card, would it too much to ask if you could help few people with genuine issues with Asus in certain occassions??

The Sorcerer said:
Yeah. Its good for the people on the forums because one can contact that person who is well-known for having direct and strong association in this level, incase of any service issues :D. Good for the guy having RMA issues, good for people who are brand loyal and good for the company. Everyone goes home happy.

@Sushrukh: Judging by the compu-world's AGP card, it says you can ask for direct tech support with the company. Since you're here and you have that magic silver card, would it too much to ask if you could help few people with genuine issues with Asus in certain occassions??
Not an issue. :) I have already said in several places that if you require assistance for any of your ASUS product/s , just let me know.I will try my best to help you with the best of my abilities.

Just send me a PM describing the problem & i will try what i can do for you.But for that i will request you to have trust on me without thinking i'm a fraud or something. ;)

Thanks.:)

sushrukh said:
But for that i will request you to have trust on me without thinking i'm a fraud or something. ;)

Oh the sentence is made as if I (or any senior member/non-troll people) am the one who said it. Forget it. No need to say that. Abhi ho gaya na. I just asked because you got a card back in 2007. I am not sure AGP card as some expiry or anything like that, but its good to hear someone on the forums can try to pull a direct support from Asus India.......

The Sorcerer said:
Oh the sentence is made as if I (or any senior member/non-troll people) am the one who said it. Forget it. No need to say that. Abhi ho gaya na. I just asked because you got a card back in 2007. I am not sure AGP card as some expiry or anything like that, but its good to hear someone on the forums can try to pull a direct support from Asus India.......

It was not actually towards you.Samajhdaro ko ishara hi kafi hota hain. :D Actually when you say something like that , kya kare woh Dil pe lag jate hain.But anyways , it should be over now. :)

Two of the biggest ASUS Auth. Service Partner are Rashi & Neoteric.If you need RMA , you need to first contact them & bring your product to them if under warranty.If for any reason , they deny to give you warranty or you have an issue with them , let me know.Rashi is a pain in the arse sometimes.Neoteric is more customer friendly but Rashi being the biggest Service Partner , people generally bring their products to Rashi.Rashi gives a damn about the AGP card.They have not even heard of it as i saw few times here in Rashi Kolkata.

So, if there is any problem regarding your RMA , let me know.I will try to send you through proper channel so that they should be able to provide you the service which they denied to you earlier.But you have to have proper Bill/s and/or Warranty left to get the warranty services.

Thanks. :)

Back