my new car :)

avi_avadhut said:
Next upgrade - Sound system 2DIN music with 6 speakers - cant change HU as i dont want to loose steering wheel mounted controls so i will focus on speaker upgrade.

please suggest good shop in pune for speakers and what is 2 bucket method? as this is my 1st car so experienced people on TE can help me to save the color as best as possible......tips please....

First learn to drive then bother about the spkrs. And then if ur going on a trip again, you can get it from abroad only this time it will be for yourself :bleh:

djmykey said:
First learn to drive then bother about the spkrs. And then if ur going on a trip again, you can get it from abroad only this time it will be for yourself :bleh:
look who's talking.. :rofl: :rofl:

Avi..Nice ride... I was in Pune for the weekend.. Should have dropped by for a ride ;)

Btw in time to buy my first bike :p...

Yamaha FZ-S will be delivered by next week ;-)

@mykey :- you still riding Unicorn..ya shifted :p ?

well i am shifting from Unicorn to Scooty :p

one thing i have learn no matter how good engine and company like Honda ....... when it comes to India....it sucks.....i will never go for Honda again as long as i am in india. service and parts quality is really horrible. not matter how much you spend... i still love engine of Unicorn but i hate everything else in that bike... spending 4-5k on service every 4-5 months chasing stupid dream of having proper bike. its been 2 years my disk break is making noise like PMT bus and i have spent a lot on it. replaced entire disk, break pads and what all the service guy asked me to but still result the same. another horror is handle stuck in between and i loose my balance....got it repaired twice but within 2 months its back to old story....these days i am scared to death when i drive Uni :(

tried 4 different service station but its same everywhere.... thats the reason i have selected car with low running cost... i could still afford Honda car but i wont....i will never be.......TATA car but Fiat engine with Fiat gearbox and i am happy with my decision.

avi_avadhut said:
well i am shifting from Unicorn to Scooty :p
one thing i have learn no matter how good engine and company like Honda ....... when it comes to India....it sucks.....i will never go for Honda again as long as i am in india. service and parts quality is really horrible. not matter how much you spend... i still love engine of Unicorn but i hate everything else in that bike... spending 4-5k on service every 4-5 months chasing stupid dream of having proper bike. its been 2 years my disk break is making noise like PMT bus and i have spent a lot on it. replaced entire disk, break pads and what all the service guy asked me to but still result the same. another horror is handle stuck in between and i loose my balance....got it repaired twice but within 2 months its back to old story....these days i am scared to death when i drive Uni :(
tried 4 different service station but its same everywhere.... thats the reason i have selected car with low running cost... i could still afford Honda car but i wont....i will never be.......TATA car but Fiat engine with Fiat gearbox and i am happy with my decision.

Dats y gonna sell and buy either FZ-S or FZ :p
countrock said:
Congrats on the car! so you have learned to drive? When are you meeting us? You free tomorrow?

PS: I also have to give u a little money :p

Nooooooo... don't meet this weekend.... I have to do P2V's of servers :S

Back