My New Computer Table

Radeon

Adept
Hi Friends,

I bought computer table for myself. It is very long and has plenty of space I need, it was pre-ordered and total damages was Rs. 7000/-. Table is made by complete black shinny sunmica :D
Sorry about the image quality guys, but if you look at it personally you'd find it very attractive and beautiful.

Following are the pictures of my table, kindly share your thoughts and opinions:

234abc.jpg

2re2jcm.jpg

4kzjig.jpg

ejegcy.jpg

2wrlt90.jpg

5kr6sm.jpg

2z5ofuw.jpg

I hope you'll like it, let me know ;)

Best Regards,
Radeon

Woah ! Looks huge :D .. Even I got myself a nice long (~5.5 ft) table made at the new place where I will be shifting soon .

Wow 7k is cheap for this one! :O And the design looks plain and simple.

Congrats. Where did you pre-order this from?

congrats bro

FaH33m said:
Woah ! Looks huge :D .. Even I got myself a nice long (~5.5 ft) table made at the new place where I will be shifting soon .
hey faheem where are you shifting to ?

Thanks guys, I love this table too. I'm planing something big, which might take me three to four months. Right now my Job is in danger as I had been getting lot of warning letters (bull crap anyways) lately from the company. If everything goes fine, you'll find it out it in three to four months :)

Ashingh. I ordered it locally from Rani Bagh furniture market. I can't find his visiting card right now, but I'll let you know by tomorrow if I find it.

Guys, I'm also planning on getting four LCDs. Also two people can sit in the middle and without any hassle with so much space, that's why I needed it. My theme is RED and Black. Everything I purchase is either in Red or Black. Even if I get a new cabinet, it will be AMD RED EDITION! :)

Congrats :). I always find that the best computer table is the one with a lot of space on top. I hate placing the cabinet in those small spaces made in standard tables. I see that you have a nice footrest also.

Things I'm not too sure about are

a> the height i.e. the table seems a bit low (but maybe it's just the pics...standard height for a study/computer table is 2.5 feet)

b> the shiny laminate(sunmica). In my experience, shiny veneer on a study table or a computer table scratches easily. But since yours is laminate, it might be more resistant to scratches.

Back