My New Computer Table

Nice purchase ... My dad MANUFACTURES computer tables and we distribute it @ many places across Mumbai to specific dealers @ vashi thana dadar mahim andheri kandivalli etc etc

i have sent a PM to the MOD regarding puttin up a sale thread of such tables for TE members @ a spl price directly from the Source

deep_nx said:
i have sent a PM to the MOD regarding puttin up a sale thread of such tables for TE members @ a spl price directly from the Source
Dude that would be a good initiative. I have been looking for a cheap but decent table to accommodate a 24 incher LCD and the MX5021 satellites with sufficient space for the keyboard and the mouse.

Please start an IC thread and have it converted into a dealer GO. :)

Desecrator said:
Dude that would be a good initiative. I have been looking for a cheap but decent table to accommodate a 24 incher LCD and the MX5021 satellites with sufficient space for the keyboard and the mouse.

Please start an IC thread and have it converted into a dealer GO. :)
shipping might kill it

^Yeah but if it is one of those dismantle-able types, nothing like dragging one from Mumbai to my place. :lol:

Or even shipping by road, should be cheaper. Can stow into some airbus leaving overnight and I can collect it from here. :p

Back