My new connection :D

Congrats! :D

Damn, I am still stuck with 512kbps :mad:

I can understand the feeling not long ago i was paying a ridiculous amount for a 512kbps connection....the most frustrating thing i have seen in kanchipuram is people paying huge amount of money with stupid FUP based plans are very reluctant to make the switch ....most dont even know what is fibre connection and one guy flatly told me there is no such company named railwire broadband :annoyed:.

sam im living im big kanchipuram in nimandakarar st , is it possible 2 get a railnet conn. and a cod online player and need a stable ping for europe server !!!!!!!!! help me

sam im living im big kanchipuram in nimandakarar st , is it possible 2 get a railnet conn. and a cod online player and need a stable ping for europe server !!!!!!!!! help me

hmmmm i am not familiar with kancheepuram that much ....can you give me any land mark near your house ? they even give connection behind varadaraja perumal temple....i am COD modern warfare player too but play mostly on indian servers only :D.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

south krishnan street, (near old railway station) big kanchipuram!!!!! where's yours!!

By old railway station you mean the route that takes you to konneri koopam right ?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

btw i forgot to ask what plans you guys have in mind ? check the railwire site for tariff info and add 12% tax to it thats the final price....they ask for Rs 500 non refundable deposit and additional Rs 1000 which they will return if you ask them to for 3 yrs .I will speak to the owner tomorrow and update you guys....talking on the phone is not the best idea with him ....so will go to his office tomorrow .

Are you getting maximum speed of 350KBps or more than that? Coz my friend applied for railwire connection in KPM, Plan type 512 Kbps. But initially he got speed of 1.1 MBps download speed in utorrent (700 MB file downloaded in 10 Minutes). I still have the screenshot. Can you tell me if you are getting speed beyond 1MegaByte per sec. ? Reply me @ http://www.facebook.com/sudharsan.aanandha

Congrats once again... never heard of Railwire (I m in Pune) but hope it stays consistent.
Though the rates are reasonable many ISPs providing OFC connectivity are now charging 999 for 2MBPS.
(It does not mean you are not getting a good deal... Having a consistent line is more imp than that few 100 bucks.)
Enjoy the new connection... :)
When I got my OFC net connection I loved showing it off to my friends who visited my place :D I too have a 2MBPS ...

I am in Pune too. can you tell from which ISP u got the OFC? and what other options do we have here?

Back