Analog Vibes
Skilled
errr Denon AH-D2000 :D

p10603371067x800.jpg

p10603571067x800.jpg

p10603671067x800.jpg

p10603721067x800.jpg

p10604141067x800.jpg

Got them more than a week back but wasn't really impressed initially so didn't post show-off .:ashamed: 200 hrs down the line , they sound insanely amazing :D Couldn't get anything better for the price.

Will update thread with proper first impressions later ;).

keep your doors and windows locked.. I feel like robbing you.
Damages please... Is there a review somewhere I missed or is it in the pipeline.

Edit: They cost £209 here = 15k INR :O

Metalspree said:
How many times do you want me to congrat you :mad:

:bleh: This is official .
motorheadinc said:
keep your doors and windows locked.. I feel like robbing you.

Damages please... Is there a review somewhere I missed or is it in the pipeline.

Edit: They cost £209 here = 15k INR :O
First I called up Imagine Store @ Atria Mall Worli since they mentioned they had it & would let me audition it before buying .Visited them with a few other TE guys , and was disappointed to find that they only had one sealed box for 19,990.:O Wont even let me audition before buying.:mad:.

Pristine Note on ebay had it for 16.7k , got it off ebay for ~16k and also got a free earphones as gift which was sold on TE .So final landing price was a sweet ~13.3k. :eek:hyeah:

Arihant.EXE said:
The connector pic is just perfect!!!!

Congrats to you on the new toy!!

Thanks bro .
Black_Hawk said:
Amazing headphones... Congrats!! :)
VOiLA said:
Congratulations. Bought SRH840 instead of these long back :p

This was the 2nd option on my list as well but after PMing a few members at head-fi and after Metalspree auditioned the 840 his impressions told me to go for the D2000.

This is huge man... Is u r relative some where near to Ambani's? I cannot even think of paying 15-20K for an headphone..

My god.. Its a shock for me anyway

eBro

Ones relative doesnt have to be Ambani's ,Fah33m has the art to make people purchase more expensive stuff .The same way he burnt a hole in my wallet so did i take the revenge as well :devil: You wanna know how PM me or him.

In my field of selling things.. People ask if they can get one system with 15-16K, imagine if I say Faheem bought a headphone for 20K, they get heart attack for sure...

eBRo

iyengar said:
In my field of selling things.. People ask if they can get one system with 15-16K, imagine if I say Faheem bought a headphone for 20K, they get heart attack for sure...

eBRo
Never tell the original price of audiophile stuff to friends or family members they will keeel you .

Back