My new Demon ...

@Benny Pads are not modding re.Just removing the stock pads and putting the J$ pads supposed to be very easy .Stock pads can be put back if he needs to claim warranty.

Btw did you find out the dude who is giving free amps in December :p.I forgot his name man ,since you are in SG just catch hold of him man please.

Benny will give away which ever you amp /dac want( limited to $300USD) and Superfrag is going to give away customs with our toxicdrift handling accessories part like cables,LOD's,eartips etc.

PS:No DAP /PMP will be given away :p

Oh sure no problem. Faheem, Viral & Metalspree can get whichever amp/dac(limited to $300USD).

Anything you guys want!!!!!

Just post your Tel no and address here and i'll be sure to post loads of goodies to you directly!!!

Metalspree said:
Benny will give away which ever you amp /dac want( limited to $300USD) and Superfrag is going to give away customs with our toxicdrift handling accessories part like cables,LOD's,eartips etc.

Eh what!! :rofl:

Congrats Fah33m, these are really nice cans with a great sound signature. Lawton mod them to bring out even more details..

The only thing I didn't like about the D2K is their OK soundstage, very good for a closed pair of headphones though, and the detail retrieval is not that great without the Lawton mod.

bennysachdev said:
Oh sure no problem. Faheem, Viral & Metalspree can get whichever amp/dac(limited to $300USD).

Anything you guys want!!!!!

Just post your Tel no and address here and i'll be sure to post loads of goodies to you directly!!!
Really? :p

Metalspree said:

hahaha i get the cheapest items of the lot! thank u metal!! lol dont u guys post alo lod's now hahaha!!!

viralbug said:
Bassheads :| Go get a life :p
haha abey ibasso aur bassheads ko kuch nahin bolneka!! we like our music with impact!!! :)

Back