My new Demon ...

Hey superfrag......do you think its worth getting 6driver from Unique melody. or is a remoulded Tf10 good.
I mean is the difference noticable at first go or do you have to really pay attention to know its a 6 driver??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Let me know since i'm considering getting my TF10's remoulded next week.

I'm gonna go get impressions. I'll definitely get it soon.

@benny: It depends on what sound signature you like, and how much you spend. You can add anywhere between 2-5 drivers per ear, with increasing cost per driver. If you love your TF10 sound sig, definitely remold. Also, if I'm not wrong, Wilson has a JH13 for demo purposes. Although it will be a mere shadow of the proper custom, it should give you an idea of how good it sounds.

Oh btw, the 6 driver is the Miracle costing $930. The Mage is four driver, 2 lows, 1 mids and 1 highs costing $630. I was trying to save up for the Miracle, but it's too expensive for now.

Sorry to dig up a relatively old post, but I wanted to tell this somewhere :D:D
Got my demon... er.. Denon today!!! 200 hours, eh? Lets see what this guy can do! Sounds great to me out of the box though :)

So excited!!!

^ Woah ! Congrats ! Soon we will have a D2000 owners club on TE. How much did you end up paying for it and from where ?

200 hrs are isnt the exact number..You might notice the sibilance settle down after even 50-100 hrs. It wont vanish but will settle down . :)

Thanks! Rs. 13460 from Amazon via KMD.

Yes, I was wondering about the sibilance - good to know that it will settle down. Will reserve further remarks until I burn them in properly.

^ Thats a kickass price , considering the US Amazon price has jumped to ~290$ now . I guess you ordered it when it was ~229$. :) Congrats once again .

Back