My New Goodies [Dialup Warning]

some nice stuff u got there quad ..... every one is going for XP90 .... i think i am only at TE stuck with stupid starice ... :(

Heh, it was my offer to him. As he needed hsf and in the mess of all functions and guests at my home some stuff was moved from my storage room to apartment of my cousine.

So let him use something better. I aint gona use it anyway as i already have SI 120. ;)

The best thing about it that it carries conventional mounting, makes it piece of cake to mount and remove.

And it seems to work great. Guys please keep in mind that he is not using the fan at full speed. its at 3k rpm. The max of fan is 5.5k odd rpm. So temps seems very good.

Ok guys few more updates on my new oc experiments with this new Opty HSF.

Funkys this HSF is silent even at 4K rpm.

I have been doing a low voltage max oc since a few days and trying to get it prime stable too.

Here are the screenies.

300HTT @ 1.424Vcore - Prime Stable for 5Hrs 25Mins and still going on.

Full Load Temps with Prime running

Prime Stable Pic

OCCT Stable

3D Marks 05

This is normal condition day time no special cooling used no aircon etc....

The CPU had a DC Opty HSF.
The GPU has a Ati Silencer.

Guys can someone suggest me ways to minimise the PWM and Northbridge temps.

hmm. you have seen the fan at my home right when you came here.

That lowered my Chipset temps by bit. And remove that irritating ring from the chipset cooler, it sucks.

Blowing air on the chipset cooler is very very effective,you will get a drop of 5-6c definitely.:eek:hyeah:

Place a 80mm fan on the chassis floor so that it directs air directly on the chipset.

Something like this, :p

Attachments

• chipset cooling.JPG
    chipset cooling.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 200
yeah i did the same thing with my mobo ... as it is having a noiseless solution and the HS is right next to the processor and supposed to get air from the CPU fan but with starice its not possible so i have fixed a 80mm fan in the upper HDD box ....

Guys got my self a 92mm Panflo from Lammy and just focused it on my NB just have a look at the temps after installing it.

And Pics taken during prime.

Running my system 1:1 with my Twinmos @ 235 2.5-4-3-7-1T @ 2.8Vdimm

Also still have my 60mm amd hsf fan aimed on the pwms.

After installing this panaflo the sound level of my NB default fan has also reduced.

Back