My New "INSANE" SAMSUNG LA40C530

hbksabhi

Adept
So Guys After a lot of Research and Patience , i bought the 40 incher SAMSUNG LA40C530 .

The Least i Can Say is that IT IS INSANELY AWESOME !

DAMAGES - Rs 50,000 ( worth it )

So first here goes the box

4h9ue1.jpg

70ggeh.jpg

Here the Panel

mwe9tg.jpg

ndpulz.jpg

SQ03 was written at the BACK ! not side !

Here my Desktop via VGA (great text clarity)

2a6sb2o.jpg

1080p Content looks AMAZING

2daeo9f.jpg

Games AT 1080p look amazing

c4368.jpg

National geo . HD looks very very good ! AIRTEL HD

2afirnt.jpg

IN SHORT REVIEW :-

1) PICTURE QUALITY IS STUNNING

2) MOVIES , GAMES and DESKTOP look AWESOME !

3)TEXT is VERY SHARP via VGA ! through HDMI it is not so good !

4)VIEWING ANGLES ARE GOOD and NO BACKLIGHT BLEEDING ! INK BLACK SCREEN (great for movies )

5) XBOX 360 looked very good !

6)TV via HDMI through AIRTEL HD bOX looks very nice ! national geo. HD channel looks very clear . FUTURE IS BRIGHT !

7) I thought of going for Series 6 Because of 100Hz and believe me guys u wont need it ! Motion is Already so so Smooth .

I used a 32" tv for a DAY or 2 but 40" is very large ! and worth the extra money !

IN THE END , I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TV TO ANYONE !

Please post a snap of the side of the box which shows the stickers on it. I want to know if the version number is mentioned there. :)

Congrats! :D

Desecrator said:
Please post a snap of the side of the box which shows the stickers on it. I want to know if the version number is mentioned there. :)

Congrats! :D
Nothing is Written on the BOX , only 1 Sticker will post snap now !

@hbksabhi, Firstly congrats on the purchase buddy.

Please let us know the revision no. (S, C or A). Look it up in the service menu of the TV if you cant find it on the stickers.

Even I'm looking to buy a 40-42" LCD. I've got the following quotes

Samsung 40C530 - Rs.48500

Samsung 40C550 - Rs.51000

Samsung 40C650 - Rs.61500

LG 42LD460 - Rs.49500

I'm really tempted to buy the Samsung 40C650 or LG 42LD650, both have got the ultra clear panel and have a much better PQ than C530/550 and LD460 respectively.

m0h1t said:
@hbksabhi, Firstly congrats on the purchase buddy.

Please let us know the revision no. (S, C or A). Look it up in the service menu of the TV if you cant find it on the stickers.

Even I'm looking to buy a 40-42" LCD. I've got the following quotes

Samsung 40C530 - Rs.48500

Samsung 40C550 - Rs.51000

Samsung 40C650 - Rs.61500

LG 42LD460 - Rs.49500

I'm really tempted to buy the Samsung 40C650 or LG 42LD650, both have got the ultra clear panel and have a much better PQ than C530/550 and LD460 respectively.
there is no revision no . on any sticker !

only version no . SQ03 !

out of urs choices , i would pic C530 as the pic is not that much better as much u think ! the contrast on this tv is already eating my eyes !

STAY AWAY FROM LG please !

n THANX Everybody specially adder ( thanx dude )

damages are 60K. I wanted to check the panel type on the box itself but the dealer said that the tv is not available in the shop and they have to get it from the store somewhere in area 51. hoping that it would be a spva. though I am not that worried about other panels too.

congrats hbksabhi on getting SAMSUNG LA40C530 enjoy life in HD.

I bought my 40'' C550 back in june for Rs 52,500. I insisted the dealer to get me the SQ Panel , so i got it......... but wasn't happy with the panel it had all sorts of clouding and a black vertical 4''banding bang in the middle of the screen .Immediately asked the dealer to replace it. In turn he called me to choose the piece from their storeroom.

Went with the AAU1 panel and really happy with it till now.

:)

calvin07 said:
congrats hbksabhi on getting SAMSUNG LA40C530 enjoy life in HD.

I bought my 40'' C550 back in june for Rs 52,500. I insisted the dealer to get me the SQ Panel , so i got it......... but wasn't happy with the panel it had all sorts of clouding and a black vertical 4''banding bang in the middle of the screen .Immediately asked the dealer to replace it. In turn he called me to choose the piece from their storeroom.

Went with the AAU1 panel and really happy with it till now.

:)
I guess it's just a lottery then.

Desecrator said:
The sticker doesn't help much damn it. Anyways thanks for putting it up.
I thought the sticker Indicates SPVA :S .. What other info did you want to derive?

@Hkbashi - Dude that is one hell of a TV. Congrats on the purchase.

My panel is pretty good

the backlight bleed or clouding is less than .00001%

u can only see it when u concentrate on it or movie

i have not seen any c panel yet

only a and s panels and most demo displays i saw were a panels

dont worry about s or a panel

focus on clouding or backlight bleeding

otherwise u will never be happy with ur TV

cheers

Back