My new JVC HA-RX900 and Creative X-Fi Titanium!!

Prand dude, would you mind telling your views about the combo in a rather more detail ?

I've also landed on to the same combo (JVC RX900 + Creative Titanium). Now that both of the products are in transit, i am just too eager to know about the impressions :p

Congratulation pal for new purchases. Could you tell us how is the combination since Creative Titanium have bright reputation and JVC as a bit laidback.

Do they blend well..?

Are they really good or you just mocking at me :p (I know your level is much higher than me but still..)

I was thinking of getting Essence STX but it was little too costly and I didn't want to run the cans on the onboard sound.

Do you really think I can live with X-Fi for long ? Or upgrade is necessary ?

The X-Fi doesn't have any inbuilt Headphone amplifier so I am not even sure if it'll be able to drive the cans well.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Are they really good or you just mocking at me :p (I know your level is much higher than me but still..)

I was thinking of getting Essence STX but it was little too costly and I didn't want to run the cans on the onboard sound.

Do you really think I can live with X-Fi for long ? Or upgrade is necessary ?

The X-Fi doesn't have any inbuilt Headphone amplifier so I am not even sure if it'll be able to drive the cans well.
I wasn't mocking at you, I do believe that this is a good beginner setup.

^ Second that :). The JVC RX700 and 900 are really very VFM for the price and great cans to start with .Also yeah they would benefit from a good amp but even the X-fi should drive them fairly well. Do post a separate show-off and first impressions ,once they arrive.

Ok here they are:

DSC00247.jpg

(The pic isn't as good as what Prandi was able to pull off but heck, I am not a PRO :p)

Nice of you to post the pictures.Ofcourse the Setup is great VFM .No pun intended here.

Hey can you tell us how much did you get that blackgem car charger for Netbooks for.

Another X-Fi + JVC HA-RX900 Combo on TE. Congrats...

I am also using X-Fi Fata1ty Champion + Astro A40 MixAmp + JVC HA RX900.

@sydras: Build quality of RX900's is awesome. The audio is also great for gaming which is what I use them for. Surround Sound in GOW3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2 and Darksiders was divine with A40 Mixamp + JVC HA RX900 on PS3.

Back