My New Monitor

Radeon

Adept
Dear Friends,

Along with ATI Radeon MSI Hawk 5770 HD, I've also purchased Samsung P2350. Total damages = Rs. 11000/-. Checked with DPT, no dead pixels found, very minimal ghosting, wonderful monitor. However changing menus option is a pain in a rear.

Pictures are as follows:

20930979.jpg

96050918.jpg

34391600.jpg

95658994.jpg

25322156.jpg

15843101.jpg

84891638.jpg

18760041.jpg

32114029.jpg

71068201.jpg

60146651.jpg

Please share your thoughts and opinion, I would heartily appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Radeon

Congrats! :)

PS: How would you rate this with the glossy panel of the 32 incher NX that you have ATM? ;)

Desecrator said:
Congrats! :)

PS: How would you rate this with the glossy panel of the 32 incher NX that you have ATM? ;)
I think it would've been even better with Glossy finish, colors look much vibrant with Glossy finish on the screen. :) I like both of them, either way, I don't have any issues in regards to lightning at my place. But I would prefer Glossy finish for bright and vibrant colors.

Once again this a very good monitor, unfortunately Samsung did a poor job in regards with Menu options response time it takes.

Along with ATI Radeon MSI Hawk 5770 HD, I've also purchased Samsung P2350. Total damages = Rs. 11000/-.

iyengar said:
whatz the individual price of the same?

eBRo
@iyengar.
Are you insane? Do you seriously think that he can buy both 5770 HAWK and the monitor for Rs.11000? :O

Obviously dude it is the price only for the monitor. :p

and, instead of writing eBro in each and evry post of yours, lol, why dont you add it to your signature. It'd be more convinient than instead of writing it repeatedly. Just a sugestion though.

@ OP.
Congrats mate.

Have You tried repacking the monitor into its carton for transporting. I tried unsuccessfully. I was able to remove the round base but not the neck like structure.

laugh said:
Have You tried repacking the monitor into its carton for transporting. I tried unsuccessfully. I was able to remove the round base but not the neck like structure.
Sorry, I have not tried it and I don't have to do it, are you facing troubles with it while removing the stand or re-packing the Monitor?

Back