My PC will finally reach the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
show off without pics is
<

rite when are you buying ferrari ? maybe we should make thread now and you can say you are too lazy to post pics after you buy.

OP learn something from him man, he's posting pics as and when he's buying components and not just listing then out after getting them.

[Bigrant]BTW FYI I am on an island which I own and have a few dozen missiles to protect me.

I have bought half the moon which I had bought from UN courtesy NASA. [/Bigrant]

MODs I request you to please lock this thread before someone starts saying he owns the galaxy and is God.

and i got the other half of the moon
<

OP learn something from him man, he's posting pics as and when he's buying components and not just listing then out after getting them.

[Bigrant]BTW FYI I am on an island which I own and have a few dozen missiles to protect me.
<

I have bought half the moon which I had bought from UN courtesy NASA.
<
[/Bigrant]

MODs I request you to please lock this thread before someone starts saying he owns the galaxy and is God.
<

and i got the other half of the moon
<

oh guys common...stop with the lies and exaggeration

we all know u guys leased the moon from me
<

Read between the lines guys!

My perfect dream rig
<

How can anyone take pics of their dreams?
<

OT: I just dreamt i got a 100 foot, 10 terapixel resolution oled tv for my home on an island. No pics & no one's invited cause i'll be busy with my harem.

#cooleagle, i own the universe.
<

I don't remember where it went but I recall us framing a guideline which said that show off threads without pics are not allowed. Besides now this thread is best suited for GT.

GT is fine.
<

This is with my old monitor, the dell hasn't come yet.

Taken from ms S2, I hate taking pics that is why I never post pics, and that is the reason I don't buy cameras either. Because I just don't like it
<

Attachments

• 20120316_120351.jpg
    20120316_120351.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 136
GT is fine.
<

This is with my old monitor, the dell hasn't come yet.

Taken from ms S2, I hate taking pics that is why I never post pics, and that is the reason I don't buy cameras either. Because I just don't like it
<

<
<
aweeesommmeee rig

<

Another pic, too difficult to take all boxes out, they are kept way too up.
<
Taken from my S2.

Attachments

• 7970.gif
    7970.gif
    195.5 KB · Views: 114
err the monitor is not clearly so can to zoom and post the clearly image of your u2711 monitor
<

Okay Sire, why don't you join the Wahhabi's they also think it is an afront to be photographed but they become attached to militant outfits, take grainy pictures of the guys chosen to carry out attacks [generally suicide attack missions] and then the Intelligence service(s) and media parade around with those pictures and we have to identify them.

Regards,

ALPHA17

Congrats on your new RIG.

err the monitor is not clearly so can to zoom and post the clearly image of your u2711 monitor
<

It has not arrived yet.

This isn't new. Only the graphic card and H100 cooler is new. Rest is at least a year old. And yea, earlier I had 8 gb now I have 16 1866. And 120 gb to now 180 Gb GT SSD
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back