My PC will finally reach the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't new. Only the graphic card and H100 cooler is new. Rest is at least a year old. And yea, earlier I had 8 gb now I have 16 1866. And 120 gb to now 180 Gb GT SSD
<

kind sire, there is no point, without pics a show off is meaningless, post some GPU-Z / CPU-Z shots, and new SSD's, that will be awesome!..

My ferrari.. No kidding.. wud've shown it in action but my special alonso edition helmet coming from italy.. will update as and when i get it..

ferrarif12012carup.jpg

I pray that the world ends by 2012.

Anyway, I got an idea. Why not remove posting rights from rite and only give him the ability to like? It would be like bdsm. Think about it.

zZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................Sleeeeeeeeeppppppppyy

Worst show off thread ever:)

NOM rite...

My ferrari.. No kidding.. wud've shown it in action but my special alonso edition helmet coming from italy.. will update as and when i get it..

ferrarif12012carup.jpg

watch out for the left wheel. They forget to tighten it properly most of the times when bought new. Thank GOD, i saw it the very first day itself on mine.

btw, awesome showoff thread. was totally taken by surprise. Thank GOD my imagination was awesome for the said specs
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back