My rig getting together slowly :P

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey guys,

My rig is finally near materializing.

Recieved my "Replacement, Non-Commercial, Sample Piece for Testing" CPU just today. Motherboard I had recieved a week back via RiO (tonns of thanks to him.) Gskill 2GBHZ will be with me tomorrow or day after via Chaos (and Darky :D Tonnes of thanks to them.) Special thanks to Switch (he knows why :p)

I wont dare to bore u guys (more) with pics of the motherboard. Will post some closeups of my E6400 tonight.

Regards,

Karan

PS: FYI its a L625 :p

Even though we've been talking everyday, I don't think I ever said congratulations... so congratulations on the "stuffs" lol.

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

:p..

J/k.. Congrats mate.. Hope to see you pwning @ CSS now. If you complain about Low FPS once more, I will personally come to Bangalore, and hammer you.

All you lucky buggers..... you make life tough for me....

How to choose which house to rob now ?? Too many options :rofl:

Congrats dude !!!

Nikhil said:
All you lucky buggers..... you make life tough for me....

How to choose which house to rob now ?? Too many options :rofl:

Congrats dude !!!

I will be ur partner in Crime. :rofl: :rofl: . You will make him :D busy, i will sneek from behind n ;) ;) ;) ;) .

you dont talk.....

You have a P5B and a 6400..... and see the rest of your rig.... Gskill and everything.

You are lucky you are in Surat...otherwise, you would have been one of my targets :p

It looks like all other Core 2 Duos :| :|

Why did you have to burden my bandwidth like this :| :| ??

lol...... j/k

But I am serious abt the b/w part....what was the need to post such a huge pic ??

Back