My rig getting together slowly :P

Karan do post your Bios settings which you are using while overclocking...

Btw... Is it just me or installing TT BT on a LGA sucks... How do you tighten the bloddy screws :p... And i beleive i need to lap the base of the TT BT...

Most of this thread went straight over my head ...TTBTs , unoptimized 3dmark06 scores and AS5 layers..whew! :huh:

Anyway, nice setup Karan... Congrats!! :)

grrr...NO Beetch! really....:chair: :death:

Life after all these funny sounding Allendales, Conroes, Yonahs and Meroms isn't the same (the latter 3 kinda sound like names of races from a Tolkien work :p ) , so much so that these days, I feel kinda lost like that proverbial smelly cat in the woods!

Anyway, Plz correct me if I'm wrong, Is an unoptimized 3dmark06 score = test run without shutting down non-essential services and without deactivating themes/wallwapers/any other memory hoggers?

or is it something else?

hv left the cpu alone for the moment.... i know it is capable..... hv booted @ 3600Mhz @ 1.4Vcoe @ 75C idle temps..... now starting to work on ram.....

completed:

hmm, will try more now.

btw vdimm was stock = 2.1V

edit: its memtest stable as well..... DDR860 @ 2.1Vdimm 4-4-4-8

Welcome to the world of C2D :p

I havent seen a single board which does not have droop. All, i mean all the boards suffer from this. :|

^^ yeah can't think of anything else.........with linkin park's "numb" playing in the media player and the volume control device of altec lansing, the answer is obvious.

Switch said:
Life on 2.1 goodness :D...

yup, particularly when u didnt have to spend one anna on it :D

man, do these speakers rock or what.... but i have run into one issue......

these things when taken over "one dot" on the volume bar loose their magnetically shielded nature. i need to device a way to keep these things away from my CRT (and my HDDsss :mad: )

man is the sub great or what? now i understand what everyone meant by a "tight base effect" i had heard the booming kind at goku's place.... that monster of a sub was rocking his whole house. but the mx5021 is more like a artistic piece. i am satisfied at even 1 dot on the volume bar.

but a mid volume listen to hotel california never hurts :D

Back