My sister was sexually harassed at a Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys my sister is claiming that she was sexually harassed at a SPA and her private parts were touched. Is there any way that we can complain about it? We don't wanna go to cops because of her privacy

Guys my sister is claiming that she was sexually harassed at a SPA and her private parts were touched. Is there any way that we can complain about it? We don't wanna go to cops because of her privacy
Outraging a modesty of woman
Under this section the complaint will be taken and the women's privacy will be protected at all costs. Don't worry.

We don't wanna go to cops because of her privacy
Now this is how we flame the crime and help spread further..
Privacy is maintained in such cases and also right to privacy is a basic right in such situations.

The right to privacy is also recognized as a basic human rights under Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Act, 1948, which state as follows: “No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attack upon his honour and reputation.

When the victim doesnt raise voice nor bring it to the public or law this is when the accused builds confidence and a crime in a small room spreads worldwide with branches, chains, agents and what not. No wonder such crimes always begin in a dark room before getting recognized as big white collared biz on the names of star hotels, ayurveda centers, membership friends club etc.
And by the time someone decides to do something, he/she gets killed or harassed!

I know its easier to say than done but its easier to avoid and live in this fear/guilt for a lifetime and someday one realizes he/she should had acted upon taken stern action at least while not thinking of the result...

Now dont say Indian society and log kya kahenge and shit, this era should had long gone but people get advanced by technologies but not by minds which should primarily change... anywhere is the world a crime is a crime and an offense..

Last edited:
I didn't understand what is SPA? is it like a spa saloon or some airport security terminology?
If you don't complain, these things will remain as is and will never get resolved and keep happening forever.

I didn't understand what is SPA? is it like a spa saloon or some airport security terminology?
If you don't complain, these things will remain as is and will never get resolved and keep happening forever.
Facepalm! SPA..massage etc. Massage parlors where 90% of times unethical activities happen..

Now your statement is confusing, you say you wanna complain, & don't wanna go to the cops. (Its as good as saying I want to eat the cake but don't want to get fat)
Who'll you complain to? SPA management?, what if they turn a blind eye towards such instances & they themselves encourage such behaviour?
Isn't OP also created other thread about surveillance and hearing voices being announced?

Anyone else smell a troll?
Yes, I read his thread a day ago wherein his HDFC Bank's login was being locked out due to someone constantly trying to login causing too many attempts error, now this :s

Last edited:
Privacy is maintained in such cases and also right to privacy is a basic right in such situations.

The right to privacy is also recognized as a basic human rights under Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Act, 1948, which state as follows: “No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attack upon his honour and reputation.

When the victim doesnt raise voice nor bring it to the public or law this is when the accused builds confidence and a crime in a small room spreads worldwide with branches, chains, agents and what not. No wonder such crimes always begin in a dark room before getting recognized as big white collared biz on the names of star hotels, ayurveda centers, membership friends club etc.
And by the time someone decides to do something, he/she gets killed or harassed!

I know its easier to say than done but its easier to avoid and live in this fear/guilt for a lifetime and someday one realizes he/she should had acted upon taken stern action at least while not thinking of the result...

Now dont say Indian society and log kya kahenge and shit, this era should had long gone but people get advanced by technologies but not by minds which should primarily change... anywhere is the world a cri

Now dont say Indian society and log kya kahenge and shit, this era should had long gone but people get advanced by technologies but not by minds which should primarily change... anywhere is the world a crime is a crime and an offense..
I just enquired from some friend that the property was already raided before and closed due to sex racket being run. But now it's reopened and run under a different brand name

Are there any other such places like SPAs that we should be aware of to avoid trouble?
Just came across this article on the web-

Still cross gender body massage SPAs are open in Delhi throughout the day?

Last edited:
Not pertaining to any physical sexual harrasment but my mother (65 y.o) became victim of one of those fraudulent/scam calls today. Someone called posing as SBI manager and asked her to share her debit card details. Luckily I overheard the conversation and took over and straightaway said I will report you. In response to it the scammer set up a fake call to our local police HQ and reported me for using abusive language towards a bank manager (I literally knew what Lol feels like IRL at that moment) and the party on the other end said they have taken note of my offence and my house will be surrounded by police by tomorrow morning.

Anyhow, the comedy apart, he hung up that call and called from another number right after, and then started saying he will do my mum and sister tonight. Dialect was typical village like along with the accent, obviously. Then came a flurry of OTP msgs on my mum's phone, from Flipkart and OLX.

Question: Is there a place where I can report this and know the location of the caller? Already raised a complaint before some Anti Bank Fraud dept as redirected by regional police HQ (yeah the same one the scammer pretended to call) but after speaking with them they clearly say they cannot do anything really, cannot share callers' location, cannot do much and so on. Not sure what's the point of them at first place.

Not pertaining to any physical sexual harrasment but my mother (65 y.o) became victim of one of those fraudulent/scam calls today. Someone called posing as SBI manager and asked her to share her debit card details. Luckily I overheard the conversation and took over and straightaway said I will report you. In response to it the scammer set up a fake call to our local police HQ and reported me for using abusive language towards a bank manager (I literally knew what Lol feels like IRL at that moment) and the party on the other end said they have taken note of my offence and my house will be surrounded by police by tomorrow morning.

Anyhow, the comedy apart, he hung up that call and called from another number right after, and then started saying he will do my mum and sister tonight. Dialect was typical village like along with the accent, obviously. Then came a flurry of OTP msgs on my mum's phone, from Flipkart and OLX.

Question: Is there a place where I can report this and know the location of the caller? Already raised a complaint before some Anti Bank Fraud dept as redirected by regional police HQ (yeah the same one the scammer pretended to call) but after speaking with them they clearly say they cannot do anything really, cannot share callers' location, cannot do much and so on. Not sure what's the point of them at first place.
Local Cyber Cell I presume because anything online means they deal with this kind of complaints I think.

Then came a flurry of OTP msgs on my mum's phone, from Flipkart and OLX.

I know that app in fact have it from which one can trouble others with end no. of otps etc. while the opp person will get so much scared he will panic and might suffer a stroke too.
But I wont be sharing that apps name nor ask me via pm.
As far your concern, you can walk in the nearest police station, narrate everything and lodge an fir. Best would have been call recording.
then why post here and create confusion or diverting this topic?
The second call on sis and mom itself comes under sexual harassment.

My sister wont go to a SPA, where services are provided by male..
Even if she does, she will take along someone with her.

In 2018 I took my wifey and kid to a massaging parlor where a male was there for men & female was there for women. I & my wifey went in paying 2k each for whole body massaging session.
These days police cases are being filed when some team catches women in massaging parlor where they serve men only. I mean prostitution in the form of massaging parlor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back