My Speedy Buggy !!!

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
TE has totally brought out the kid in me.

Take a look at what the mailman dropped off today!

It whizzes at good speed and is light enough not to cause any damage around the house.

Interest (& impulse) came after looking at the huge interest in RC cars and vehicles here at TE. I hope all the people who have ordered this buggy get it soon so that they can also experience the same glee I felt while running after the speeding buggy. If anyone is still thinking about whether to buy or not, don't think about it and just buy it.

I have already gone through one pack of alkaline batteries with this. Have been playing with it continuously since morning. :p One set of batteries lasted me a good 7 hours. I think I should get rechargeable ones for it.

@phoenix844884 nor more show off please.Now i will start picking locks so that i can rob it from you:p.RC Cars obsession is spread like virus in TE.

Btw COngrats.No video no showoff ,post a HD video using your FZ35.

Metalspree said:
@phoenix844884 nor more show off please.Now i will start picking locks so that i can rob it from you:p.RC Cars obsession is spread like virus in TE.

Btw COngrats.No video no showoff ,post a HD video using your FZ35.

Thanks again buddy. I'll try and make a video. Its gonna be difficult though, what with one hand on the controller, and the other handling the camera. LOL

Spacescreamer said:
Nice ..
Congrats :)

Thanks buddy. :)

Black_Hawk said:
Congrats! The buggy looks cool! :)

Thanks!

Darshan said:
Hey Nice one there ... Even i want one now :)
BTW what how much did it cost u ? N from where did u get that ?

xerocool said:
Awesome ! :D , i want i want
link plz

Thanks guys. I got it from ebay.com. Here is the link - NEW 1/52 Scale Mini RC Dune Buggy GO KART Car RTR - eBay (item 200438545003 end time Feb-18-10 10:52:13 PST)
For a single piece this deal works out best. For ordering in bulk and group order go through the RC cars [IC] thread in the market section. That will work out really cheap for you guys.

Back