My year-end mega sale, mostly computer parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
I need to get rid of a lot of stuff in the next 2 months, and I've decided to kick things off now by making a quick list of items to get started... this way, some of you will save me time from listing each component individually :)

1. CoolerMaster 380W PSU (+12v @16A, Hipro OEM) (1k) --- Sold
2. Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 (1k) --- Sold
3. Logitech Precision Gamepad 2 (500) --- Sold
4. Asus P5N32-E SLI 680i (10k)
5. Sennheiser PC150 Headphones (2.5k) --- Sold
6. APC Smart-UPS 750VA USB (6.5k) --- Sold
7. NEW HW Labs Black Ice GTX240 dual radiator (4k) --- Sold
8. NEW CoolingWorksâ„¢ Bay Reservoir w/ 3/8" + 1/2" NPT fittings (500) --- Sold
9. NEW Thermalright HR-09 S & U Mosfet Coolers (1k each)
10. Thermalright HR-05 SLI Chipset Cooler (850)
11. Wharfedale Diamond 8.1 + Norge 2060 Stereo Amp w/cables (15k)
12. NEW Zippys Webcam, it's got a clip & lights lol - pic1, pic2, pic3 (500) --- Sold

Things you should know:
  • I need to get rid of this list by Dec '07.
  • Prices exclude shipping, but I will provide shipping discounts for those who purchase more than 1 item.
  • I don't have time to post actual pics right now, but if you're interested, I can provide them.
  • All items are in good condition, to say the least, and have been sparingly used (except the UPS). However, I will be happy to answer specific questions via PM or right here.
  • In-station buyers can inspect the items before purchase.
  • Everyone gets 1-week testing guarantee, and I will accept the item back *if* it does not work as it should.
  • A couple items can only be delivered mid-to-end Dec (UPS, Speakers)

^ go for a road transport thingy , it will cost u less then kooabs03 . they are like for 20 kg take 150 - 200 rs. but will reach u in like 4 -5 days and u will have to go pick it up from them.

It does cost less, agreed. My dad used these road transport people when he used to get bulk shipments from Chennai for his business. Only problem is that they're not exactly gentle with your packages!! I'm sure you wouldn't want something as fragile as a UPS being thrown around like a basketball or something!! Still, wouldn't hurt to check up with some of these people.

vij, PC150 on hold for Share... it's yours if he doesn't take it. No trading because I've ordered Sony MDR-V6 and Equation Audio monitors.

I bought 3 webcams for friends @ 550 bucks each (retails for 650). One of the guys did not pick it up, so it's been lying with me. I have no clue about the specs, but I do know it's a basic cam. The label reads: Zippy's Web Camera 350K N.V. - if you'd like I can test it to make sure it's working :)

i am interested in the UPS too. how is the condition? how old? can you post some pics? the link u posted says its a 120V model :huh:

I'd prefer to sell the UPS locally because I prefer Bluedart for shipping and they're expensive (est. shipping is 1.2k for the UPS).

UPS sold to Nash, and PC150 sold to Sharekhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back