N73 Lcd

Styx

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
i doubt u can get one that is good enough....

just try to lookout for better deals for the original...

IceFusion

Skilled
Mar 15, 2005
New Delhi
www.karanbajaj.in
nopes.. u wont find a decent display for the phone unless u go for an original one....

and also 4.5k. are u kidding me thats friggin outrageous... go to another Nokia care centre.. i have noticed they have diffrent pricing for the same things :p

rrcsraghu

Disciple
Aug 27, 2006
Columbus, OH
IceFusion said:
nopes.. u wont find a decent display for the phone unless u go for an original one....
and also 4.5k. are u kidding me thats friggin outrageous... go to another Nokia care centre.. i have noticed they have diffrent pricing for the same things :p

i know man....too bad to be false:S ......found one in ebay for 4k though....still...heard some1 say he got it for 700 bucks somewhere....but not able to trace him out now...

i saw a video in youtube too...its was quite ok i shud say....i mean the cheap lcd....'ll be happy with tht for a while...rather than hidin away my fone from my dad:(
so any help 'll be appreciated

Agent_47

Adept
Jul 16, 2006
4.5k is totally outrageous, enquire from other nokia care if possible,not sure about the price of n73 lcd but a friend got a quote of 2.4k for the lcd of n95 and he got the lcd from gaffar(delhi) for 1.8k so far everyting is going good

Jun 21, 2006
hi if u r from mumbai p me i will give u a persons nme and number whom u can give for repairing he will quote you ,pm me if u r from mumbai

sethusubbiah

Disciple
May 2, 2006
dei raghu.....im here for a long time da.....can we convert this into a chat corner??? TECH ENCLAVE CHAT CORNER- RAGHU N73 LCD BROKEN....lol.....hey come and get ur hard disk and battery da.....i got a new one na....come to ma home someday and get it!!