Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

Paaji....

Atleast cofirm the price instead of posting stuff like this....PPL will have doubts thats why we are called buyers...

you do your thing and confirm its for eIPS..enuff.... stop posting witty posts and just post...confirmed...

Or if your aim is to keep ppl hooked and then dont deliver..keep doing this...

and NO i dont want a answer to this..

I want answer wether you can get the MM keyboard and Mouse from Dell..already gave the link

jerin said:
^^^

Paaji....

Atleast cofirm the price instead of posting stuff like this....PPL will have doubts thats why we are called buyers...

you do your thing and confirm its for eIPS..enuff.... stop posting witty posts and just post...confirmed...

Or if your aim is to keep ppl hooked and then dont deliver..keep doing this...

and NO i dont want a answer to this..

I want answer wether you can get the MM keyboard and Mouse from Dell..already gave the link

good quote
like ur sincere and honest comment
keep it up

Hi ,
i Had a Very Long discussion With Free Radical On The Phone Over 30 Minutes.This is The Outcome of The discussion

1 :Well i did Not Create a Controversy i did Get Those Rates,Any Mod Wanting To Get The Same is Welcome To PM Me And Take Them .I Spoke To My Dell Rep Today And He Said That That Monitor 2209WA is Not in stock And FR is Arranging That for All You People From Dell Malaysia .

2 :Different Dell Reps Give Different Rates To different People ,So No One is At Fault .

3 :I Will Drop The 2209WA From The List And Concentrate On Other Models if Anyone Is Interested Contact FR For The 2209WA ,If i Have Some News Of the Same i Will Let FR Know Before i Write Anything On That on This Thread .

FR Seems To Have Very Good Knowledge on The Subject And i have Requested Him To Assist Me In Selling Other Monitors .He Will Guide Me And You In This Over In This Thread Too if He Finds Anything That is Not Possible ,

ok so the confusion is over
no 2209wa
and wat abt the prices of othere models posted in the first post
are they confirmed?
or still doubt abt dat
shud i place an order for dat
can u provide the link for dell s2209
i can find

So no eIPS... ah well....lets move on

You have price quote for the Blue tooth MM KBB & MOUSE??

@ ALL: Members who bought the 2209WA from me earlier and are facing issues like dead pixel etc PM me the serial number of your monitor.
@ ALL: In the interest of everyone, please make sure u CONFIRM the model 2209WA buying it from Paa Ji, 'coz per my sources 2209WA now has a lead time. Wont be delivered within a week etc. Will update all later :ashamed:

As per reports I am getting from assets at Dell, this monitor is not available currently. Hell, even those guys who have booked their deals with Rockfella may face some delays now as there is acute shortage of supply of these monitors due to the very high demand.

In my conversation with Amarbir, I can only state that whatever prices he has quoted are only from what Dell has quoted him and he is unable to get any quotes for the 2209WA as of now. So only Dell is at fault for the misconstrued pricing. Please do not crap his deal for other Dell products which he is providing at very competitive prices.

I will try to help with the best of my ability.:ashamed:

Mates ,

The First Post Is Updated And I Have Triple checked The Rates And Model I Have Removed the 2209WA From The List .The Rates Of The Monitors Have Dropped Down a Little and I Have Posted The Same .I Have Wasted My Whole Sunday on Nonesense And I Would Like to Just Quote Monitors And Sell Them .I Would Not Be Getting Quotes For Laptops And Desktop and Accessories As I Do Not want Clutter And Chaos .Lets Start On The Monitors And Then Migrate To Other Stuff ,Let Me Be Comfortable With Dell And Its Working .We Have Some Great Rates For LCD Screen ,People Wanting 2209WA Please Contact FR And As Rockfella Said If Anyone Having a Issue With Any Monitor They Have Provided Send Him a PM With Your Serial No .Might Be We Could Have a Discussion of Dell Monitors In General In Some Other Area Cheers ....

Even if the monitor is not in stock,, still amarbir can take order and place it with dell people if the pricing is rite at wat said by amarbir , I dont think there is any problem for some1 to wait for that monitor @ quoted price..

If the dell people has given the quotes, then by placing the order , ther wont be any problems,, I feel 2209wa is good to buy at that rate,,

Amarbir plz start taking 2209wa orders,

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
As per reports I am getting from assets at Dell, this monitor is not available currently. Hell, even those guys who have booked their deals with Rockfella may face some delays now as there is acute shortage of supply of these monitors due to the very high demand.

In my conversation with Amarbir, I can only state that whatever prices he has quoted are only from what Dell has quoted him and he is unable to get any quotes for the 2209WA as of now. So only Dell is at fault for the misconstrued pricing. Please do not crap his deal for other Dell products which he is providing at very competitive prices.

I will try to help with the best of my ability.:ashamed:

Hi FR ,

I Have Also Posted Some Details Up There ,Mates Roll On Some Orders Of Other Material Now ,FR I Will Keep You Posted If There is Any Development in The Monitor 2209WA And You also do the same ok boss .

vahss_11 said:
Even if the monitor is not in stock,, still amarbir can take order and place it with dell people if the pricing is rite at wat said by amarbir , I dont think there is any problem for some1 to wait for that monitor @ quoted price..

If the dell people has given the quotes, then by placing the order , ther wont be any problems,, I feel 2209wa is good to buy at that rate,,

Amarbir plz start taking 2209wa orders,

the quote that Amarbir got was ambiguous. he cannot state with certainty that the monitor in question is the eIPS or TN model. Its up to you guys to decide whether you want to book your orders now or later when he gets confirmation of the same. But bear in mind that it can turn either way and he cannot commit on the availability since Dell has listed the monitor as not available. So the onus lies on Dell to clear their stance.

2 X Dell 2209WA---Supra

Btw the monitor is selling for arnd 220$ with tax in Dell , US...I dunno what hoopla u guys r creating seeing it priced @ 12-13k !

Guys buying @ 20k ...be sure this will be available for much lower when it hits Dell India online/retail :)

helo amarbir pls provide the link for s 2209 model i can find it at dell india site
i asked u earlier also
and by the way ur prices r damn good

preetmohit said:
helo amarbir pls provide the link for s 2209 model i can find it at dell india site

i asked u earlier also

and by the way ur prices r damn good

Well,

The Rates Are Matchless Currently i Know That Are You Talking About S2209 Model You Can Just Google It ,Thats The best Way To Get Info On The Same .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back