Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys dont start at it again earlier also the thread had to be closed temporarily
but amarbir if at all ur prices go wrong evryone wud be baying for ur head!!!!!
u knw wat i mean.
dont take dat seriously
i pray that the prices come out to be true coz i m really interested!!

preetmohit said:
guys dont start at it again earlier also the thread had to be closed temporarily

but amarbir if at all ur prices go wrong evryone wud be baying for ur head!!!!!

u knw wat i mean.

dont take dat seriously

i pray that the prices come out to be true coz i m really interested!!

I Never Said Anything i Just Lolled and You Can Get Lolled even If Someone Tickles You .:p .Anyways i Am Hoping That .1% error Also is Not Left i did speak to my rep before opening my mouth and confirming .Fingers Crossed .

sharmapu said:
pmed u for

1x Dell 2209WA With 3 Years Warranty @ Rs :11040/- + Shipping By Lynx

AWESOME price !!!

Hi ,

Will REply After a Nap ,Not Feeling Too Well Throat Infection .:p

Have dell stopped the 1709 fp with the amazing tilt swivel and height adjustable stand..??
anybody knows anyone who has one for sale???

plz dont mind amar....

but i dont think u`ll be able to give the price u are quotin for E2209WA model..

and dude:

avoid sayin how and what ppl earn while creatin GO`s... (until u know what really happns)
i am sure that there has been some miscommunication from dells side in ur deal too... this prices are just impossible...

anyways best of luck papajee...

but avoid takin names of others until u prove here that u can give the same thing for more than half of its orginal price...

PS:
i hope u have already confirmed the price abt that specific LCD model before postin it here...

we dont want this thread to become a legend of a sort.
NO OFFENSE MEANT.... but avoid takin digg at others

Its really funny. Give him(amar paji) a chance atleast. And if he's getting the monitors at the price hes quoted then isnt it good for the community. Dats y we are part of this community called TE right. Rather than gunning him if he is giving a better price with statements like "you cant get this", its not possible".

Someone in the earlier post said that the price of 2209WA is $300 in US and hence its difficult to give this price in India. I am very much aware of customs and other duties but I have seen and read in other forums where this monitor was bought for around $200 (yes with dell discount - dont have the link but it was true. It works to around 10k indian rupees). If dat is possible then y not this.

So wot i m trying to say is if hes getting this monitor at said price then good for us good for the community.

krazypop said:
Its really funny. Give him(amar paji) a chance atleast. And if he's getting the monitors at the price hes quoted then isnt it good for the community. Dats y we are part of this community called TE right. Rather than gunning him if he is giving a better price with statements like "you cant get this", its not possible".

Someone in the earlier post said that the price of 2209WA is $300 in US and hence its difficult to give this price in India. I am very much aware of customs and other duties but I have seen and read in other forums where this monitor was bought for around $200 (yes with dell discount - dont have the link but it was true. It works to around 10k indian rupees). If dat is possible then y not this.

So wot i m trying to say is if hes getting this monitor at said price then good for us good for the community.

agreed...waitin for review frm buyer....too

DM ,

Well There Is No Need To Talk About 2209WA Only ,My Other Rates Are Also Better ,So You Really Like To Tell TE People That Dell Quotes Different To Me And Different To You .Also One More Thing I Said That There is a 0.1% Chance Am Wrong ,Might Be Dell Quoted Me Wrong Or Might Be they did Not .Well No Body In This World Is Right Or Wrong Might Be i am Or I am Not .Also Dell Trading Is Not Anyones Property Mine Or Yours ,this is a Arena Quote And survive Or Perish .

DM ,
Well There Is No Need To Talk About 2209WA Only ,My Other Rates Are Also Better ,So You Really Like To Tell TE People That Dell Quotes Different To Me And Different To You .Also One More Thing I Said That There is a 0.1% Chance Am Wrong ,Might Be Dell Quoted Me Wrong Or Might Be they did Not .Well No Body In This World Is Right Or Wrong Might Be i am Or I am Not .Also Dell Trading Is Not Anyones Property Mine Or Yours ,this is a Arena Quote And survive Or Perish .

yes very well said paaji
but u shud have waited for a day
and confirmed the prices for sure before creating a thread
u have created ripples here!!!
may be u r right may be ur wrong
but if u r wrong then i doesnot matter at all as we all assume dat u r wrong
so we have nothing to loose
but if u r right then u have hit the jackpot paji!!!
u have done ur best to get the best possible deals for we people only
evryone has the right to do dat
dats y we r here

yes the hungama is abt dat model only

preetmohit said:
yes very well said paaji

but u shud have waited for a day

and confirmed the prices for sure before creating a thread

u have created ripples here!!!

may be u r right may be ur wrong

but if u r wrong then i doesnot matter at all as we all assume dat u r wrong

so we have nothing to loose

but if u r right then u have hit the jackpot paji!!!

u have done ur best to get the best possible deals for we people only

evryone has the right to do dat

dats y we r here

Well ,

if We Leave 2209wa for a second then also my rates are pretty good .I a wondering how could other people create a deal and that to a go with such expensive rates .i still maintain that i might be 0.1% wrong in the 2209WA .

Edit :Retiring To Bed Now Good Night Fellows .

^^ yes the prices of all other models r quite similar to wat othere have quoted
but this has shocked bcoz only a week back it was quotes for 19 k with 3 yr warr and 20 k with 5 yr
and ur prices are way lower than dat
7k-8k difference is too much for all to digest
yes the prices fall may be in 6 months but not in 6 days!!!

Sorry paaji, but I seriously doubt this price.
Something tells me this price is ain't right for the 2209WA one. :no:
It's a Ultrasharp for God's sake...:)

^ yes dat wat i earlier said it mite be the price of s2208wfp model
sirji u only told wat the dell rep told u
may be he is wrong
a few days back i emailed a dell rep to know the official dell price of 2209wa model he replied dat the dell india doesnot even have this model officially as of now.
and here on TE people had even bought the model and using it.
well i guess All the dell reps dont have clear cut information about wat is going on inside their corporate house

Chill guys, give it a rest..amarbir is trying to get better prices so even if this is wrong, its a step in the right direction..

@amarbir:- If you feel someone is trying to gain profit out of a GO, then contact a mod or open a separate thread..Your rates prove that there may be ground for what you say, but my experience with dell has seen one rep quoting 43k and one quoting 50k for the same laptop..Go figure..

Also, advertising in threads made for Go's isnt exactly ethical:p

@dinesh:- Let amarbir handle his horse, if he's got the pricing, then only way you can say he cant provide is if you order one and he's asks for more than what he quoted..:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back