Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
junkiedogg said:
Ok Thx. What about the S2209WFP? Is that Full HD and e-IPS? I can't seem to be able to find much info on it online. Can you get the price for that too?

its full hd but not e-ips
only 2209wa has e-ips

hello sir ji can i make a 50% advance payment to book my order
when it reaches u i ll make the rest 50 %
wud dat be fine?

"Confirmed Error Possibility in My Pricing Is .1%"

So there is a 99.9% chance that this is the deal of the year and a 0.1% chance that all of us will look like jackasses ? ;) .

If the eips panel is priced at 13k thats very good . We will wait untill some one receives and posts a review .
Very good deal indeed Amarbir . Keep it up :) . Do no how ppl who got it ~20 k will react .:S

junkiedogg said:
"Confirmed Error Possibility in My Pricing Is .1%"

So there is a 99.9% chance that this is the deal of the year and a 0.1% chance that all of us will look like jackasses ? ;) .

Sir ,

We All Are Better Then Jackasses And Secondly Errors in Life In Buiness In Relationships Can indeed Happen .

nfsnfs said:
If the eips panel is priced at 13k thats very good . We will wait untill some one receives and posts a review .

Very good deal indeed Amarbir . Keep it up :) . Do no how ppl who got it ~20 k will react .:S

Well ,

i Will Remove That 0.1% error Probability Tommorow Also .

nfsnfs said:

Hmm .. atleast now I will be able to get a good deal on something. I know how those who bought it for 19k will feel . I bought a Palit 4870 Sonic 512MB for 17k. Within a few weeks, the Sapphire 512Mb heatpipe edition was available for 12k !! and the 1GB Palit one was available from 16k.

Oh well ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back