Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Raj* said:
Unbelievable price (2209WA) if minimum international price of 260 USD is compared
well ppl have bought it for as less as 200$ (only after haggling with sales rep on the phone though) just the other day i was thinking im not going to buy this since its priced too high in india compare to US (almost twice) now i got no excuse. mr. amarbir what will be shipping charges to delhi for this display?

sir ji guys who bought the dell 2209wa for 19k just a few days back wud have got a heart attack reading this i guess for sure!!!!!

no offence to anyone!!!!

just kiddin......

preetmohit said:
sir ji guys who bought the dell 2209wa for 19k just a few days back wud have got a heart attack reading this i guess for sure!!!!!

no offence to anyone!!!!

just kiddin......

Well Doc ,

What Are You Here For :p .Heal Them

preetmohit said:
prices of follow if u can provide:

Dell 1908FP

Dell 1909WFP

Dell SE1909WFP

Dell E1909WFP

Dell E198WFP

Sir ,

I Would Be Extremely Extremely Grateful If You Could Also Post Links To Dell India Website For My Ready Reference .

wot wld be the octroi chgs to shipping to mumbai...if possible can u give us a final quote with shipping.....and mode of shipping too.....

krazypop said:
wot wld be the octroi chgs to shipping to mumbai...if possible can u give us a final quote with shipping.....and mode of shipping too.....

Well Mate ,

Octroi is Not My Problem Thats a Area Specific Feature And People Into That Area Have To Live with It ,You Have To Find The Rates From Other Members Or The Octroi People Themselves .If You People Can suggest Me a alternative i Could Use That But The Risk if totally Yours Not Mine .

kuduku said:
u can get dell products which r listed on dell india
can u get accessories even from dell USA ???
i know laptops and bigger items not possible but what about headphones and such items from DELL USA .
or if u ask DELL will they get it for specific no of orders
or any other means
like dell bh-200 bluetooth headset as a general query
its not listed on dell india website

I hope u got my question

what about this ???

sumchamp said:
How much will be the shipping for monitors?

Sir ,

Shipping is Calculated As [Length X breadth x Height ] / 5000 or The Gross Weight Whatever is Higher .The Rate Per Kg Would Be Rs :85/-kg For all India .Also We Could Insure The Product If You Send 2% Extra of The Total Amount .We Also Have arrangement To Send The Material Using Other MEans and Courier With Dirt cheap rates .

Mates ,

i Have Also Posted a Notice Lets Not Jump Into Too Many Conclusion On A sunday As Dell Reps Are Also Not Active Today .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back