Nationite NaNite N2 Players with special Brainwavz Bundles !

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a fix on what to buy...is this a better player than clip+...recently bought clip+ from you for my friend..really impressed by its sound quality...this will be my first player..how does it compare to rockboxed clip+ in sound quality....I am keen on buying either of these..so please advise..

surya_neo said:
In a fix on what to buy...is this a better player than clip+...recently bought clip+ from you for my friend..really impressed by its sound quality...this will be my first player..how does it compare to rockboxed clip+ in sound quality....I am keen on buying either of these..so please advise..

SQ wise , N2 is slightly better than Clip+ in terms of BBE enhancements & a better/ more powerful amplifier . The UI , menu etc is a little better in Clip+ .
m-jeri said:
^^

same boat. Also requested a EMI in ebay. PMed. but inbox full.

Inbox cleared :)

Hey Dude..

I am thinking of Buying either this or Clip+ from your site...

I just want to know if it accepts SBI Debit Card(Maestro)..

Will order on Sunday.. :)

Ive ordered 1 nationite n2 ( std pro alpha earphones ) through your wesite today, Please confirm when you get the NEFT transfer. Also could you please ship it ASAP ,.. i need it before tuesday, im leaving on Tuesday evening and need it before that... could you send it via urgent courier? Im in Bangalore..

teja92 said:
Hey Dude..

I am thinking of Buying either this or Clip+ from your site...

I just want to know if it accepts SBI Debit Card(Maestro)..

Will order on Sunday.. :)

Their website only accepts NEFT cash transfer from bank , if you want to use debit card then youll have to use their ebay listing.. but the price is a tad higher there...

dhruvwali said:
Their website only accepts NEFT cash transfer from bank , if you want to use debit card then youll have to use their ebay listing.. but the price is a tad higher there...

Thank You . Teja , what Dhruv and Fah33m said is right . If you want to pay using card you will have to use the Ebay listing for direct purchase we only aceept NEFT / netbanking transfer or cash deposit in any of the ICICI bank of your locality.

@ Dhruv , All our website orders are handled by a different member. Request you to email your order details ( product + order number + amount paid ) to info@pristinenote.com and we will help you out with the shipping via next day delivery option if available for your city.

Hey pristine .. Thanks for the fast order handling.. now i hope it reaches by tuesday ... fingers crossed! :)

@teja92... go for the bank transfer if you are comfortable with it... turns out to be ~350/- cheaper..

btw i did the bank transfer too :0

I just checked the site, and it seems to have Credit Card option.. Will check it out..

@PristineNote..

Just got a call from Aramex that the courier will be delivered by 4pm today!

Superb service :)

Now waiting eagerly for my new player! :) :)

Got it! :)

Superb packaging... great delivery!

Thanks PristineNote..

Ill give my 2 cents after transferring my songs into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back