Need a couple of car essentials and a sleeve for laptop

Hey guys. I was planning on picking up a dashcam (not sure if this is considered essentials but if not necessary, please let me know), a vent mount for an iPhone 8 (will probably be upgrading in a few months) and also a cheap sleeve for a 13 inch MacBook Air.

I am currently using a Belkin charger from like 5-6 years back but it doesn't charge my iPhone 8 for some reason (no idea why). It charges for a few seconds but then stops. Could be a lack of power or something, not so sure and no way to confirm (though, works good on newer phones like M31, M21, etc.)

I would like to stick to a very low budget and don't need high end things.

Was considering the following:-

1. Portronics CLAMP X POR-1101 Car-Vent Mobile Holder with Adjustable Side Arm for Smartphones (Z-Black) : Amazon.in: Electronics
2. DDPAI Mini Car Dash Camera with Upgraded Night Recording & Processor, Full HD 1080p Resolution, 140° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WiFi, Parking Mode, Upto 128GB Supported : Amazon.in: Electronics
3. Boat Dual QC Port Rapid Car Charger with 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast Charge, Smart IC Protection, Universal Compatibility & Free Micro USB Cable(Black) : Amazon.in: Electronics
4. AirCase Laptop Bag Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for 13-Inch, 13.3-Inch Laptop for Men & Women Neoprene(Carbon Black) - Buy AirCase Laptop Bag Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for 13-Inch, 13.3-Inch Laptop for Men & Women Neoprene(Carbon Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Again, cash is a bit tight so not looking to splurge a ton.

Lemme know if these are okay or whether there are cheaper and better otpions for all of these. Thanks! :)

Hey guys. I was planning on picking up a dashcam (not sure if this is considered essentials but if not necessary, please let me know), a vent mount for an iPhone 8 (will probably be upgrading in a few months) and also a cheap sleeve for a 13 inch MacBook Air.

I am currently using a Belkin charger from like 5-6 years back but it doesn't charge my iPhone 8 for some reason (no idea why). It charges for a few seconds but then stops. Could be a lack of power or something, not so sure and no way to confirm (though, works good on newer phones like M31, M21, etc.)

DDPAI Mini Car Dash Camera with Upgraded Night Recording & Processor, Full HD 1080p Resolution, 140° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WiFi, Parking Mode, Upto 128GB Supported : Amazon.in: Electronics
My suggestion is to pickup the hardwire kit along with the dash cam.
This will help you to run the cable from the dash cam along the top of the windscreen then the A pillar & into the fuse box.
You can use the supplied fuse tap connector to any empty fuse holder to provide a stable power source permanently.

1. Portronics CLAMP X POR-1101 Car-Vent Mobile Holder with Adjustable Side Arm for Smartphones (Z-Black) : Amazon.in: Electronics
2. DDPAI Mini Car Dash Camera with Upgraded Night Recording & Processor, Full HD 1080p Resolution, 140° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WiFi, Parking Mode, Upto 128GB Supported : Amazon.in: Electronics
3. Boat Dual QC Port Rapid Car Charger with 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast Charge, Smart IC Protection, Universal Compatibility & Free Micro USB Cable(Black) : Amazon.in: Electronics
4. AirCase Laptop Bag Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for 13-Inch, 13.3-Inch Laptop for Men & Women Neoprene(Carbon Black) - Buy AirCase Laptop Bag Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for 13-Inch, 13.3-Inch Laptop for Men & Women Neoprene(Carbon Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Again, cash is a bit tight so not looking to splurge a ton.

Lemme know if these are okay or whether there are cheaper and better otpions for all of these. Thanks! :)
hi
dd you bought the dash cam?

Not really. Decided not to go ahead due to lack of funds but might still do it later. Honestly, I'm just looking to purchase a dash cam to save my ass incase I meet with an accident or something.
I was also looking for one. And the dash cam that you shortlisted shows it is suitable for indian climate. Winder if there are any such models other than this.

Not really. Decided not to go ahead due to lack of funds but might still do it later. Honestly, I'm just looking to purchase a dash cam to save my ass incase I meet with an accident or something.
what if you are found to be on the wrong footing in the footage ?

Back