need a flash-based mp3 player

I will be ordering the cowon d2 8gb player in a couple of days time.

dont think i`ll get the card just yet.. since the 32 gb is to be out soon, the prices of 16gb will fall further, so be a good buy then.

anyone got coupons for amazon?? :p thats where i`m ordering from

Hey i have Cowon D2 8gb black and it is Damn good in every aspect..
Its just a rupee coin thicker than V3i..U can go for it. u will hardly notice it in u r pocket.
And remember the awesome audio quality it has.

Do you think it is better than the Samsung yp-p2 ? The Samsung audio quality seems to have pretty good reviews, and the screen is 3" widescreen... and is based off of Samsung LCD tv technology... 8gb is good enough...(for me) but I really want to get something that I plan on holding on to for a while. The Bluetooth really does have appeal too..... ahhhhhh ... I am so confused :p

So after all this.... I decided to buy a Cowon. Since I had to buy two units (one for the wifey too) this was adding up to an expensive purchase. I bought 2 Cowon 4GB from Amazon for $134.95 each (free shipping in US) I also bought 2 4GB Kingston SDHC mems, and 2 pairs of Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 from Costco on sale @ $49.00 a pair. All in all I spent around $500.00 for all of it... not bad.

Thanks for the recommendations, I am happy with my purchase... I think that by the time I am ready to buy another one, bluetooth and wifi will be a standard feature for mp3 players.

Back