PC Peripherals Need a Gaming mouse under 2.5K

gaurav3282

Disciple
Hi guys I am looking for a decent gaming mouse under 2.5K.I have a Razer DA which is old now and need to replace it, I mainly play CS GO and also some other FPS games...I do not wish to have any fancy stuff which includes Chinese brands or other mouse brands which focus on having RGB as their main highlight and not the sensor which should be focused on...
I have some options in mind which I am stating as follows so please help me to find a better one
1.) Logitech G402
2.)Steelseries Rival 110
3.)Corsair M55 RGB PRO
4.)Hyper X Pulse fire core
Well these were few of them which I found but I am confused which one I shall go for ... SO please help me choose the best option

I think you should go for smaller mice. Shape plays a big role and smaller mice can help you aim better, thus would help you reach your maximum aim potential. You can look at g304 (wireless).

I myself am looking for smaller and light mice such as CM MM 710/711, Viper mini etc. I intend to play arena shooters such as quake.

you can look into g304
Post automatically merged:

the shape is exactly like g pro wired, but the mouse is wireless.

The only issue with logitech is that of double clicks after a while.

well the built quality one the one you suggested is not that good... and double click issue with all Logitech mouse that sounds a bit wierd to me... have you encountered this issue your self with more than one of your mouse?

Build quality of which mouse? g304 has hero sensor and is a no nonsense mouse. You can get the weight down to 89 grams with a lithium battery. I think its the best affordable wireless mouse in the market presently.

I had a g102 that developed double click issues after around a year of usage

Back