Monitors Need a GOOD 19"-20" WS monitor in Rs20-22k

ok jus called up again the samsung lcd 940bw im gettin for Rs16800 now all incl from prime,buggers try n make 2 much profit :p

saw the samsung 205T,looks good any word on availability in india n prices anybody ?

EDIT: how much is that lcd for now deejay ?

deejay said:
The viewsonic VX 2025W is ideal for your needs....
check my signature ...
I have yet to see a better lcd panel for gaming or DVD watching and is a total VFM ...

@deejay: how is the VX2025 for gaming and movies. did you have any issues like ghosting etc on this monitor. I am also looking for a 20" WS. BTW did you get it in India or from outside. whats the cost?

SoulFire said:
ok jus called up again the samsung lcd 940bw im gettin for Rs16800 now all incl from prime,buggers try n make 2 much profit :p

saw the samsung 205T,looks good any word on availability in india n prices anybody ?

EDIT: how much is that lcd for now deejay ?

huh u sure...is the 19" one just 3k more than 17" 740N

lol i purchased 5 month used viewsonic vx924 for 19k.

i jus checked personally 2day,since i ent there n showed my face theyre givin it for Rs 16,200/- now i think iim gonna buy this now if there aint any others 2 choose from

well if its gng to b same as viewsonic 1912 its nt gng to b great, but what value for money.....just abt 16k for 19" LCD.. awesome

afaik its better than viewsonic and given samsung has a better after sales service when it comes 2 monitors as compared 2 viewsonic :D

deejay said:
The viewsonic VX 2025W is ideal for your needs....
check my signature ...
I have yet to see a better lcd panel for gaming or DVD watching and is a total VFM ...

well it is vfm for sure, but the fact that its not available here is another issue, even if it is available, the VFM factor is gone, so if u do now how i can get that lcd and it still be vfm PM/IM/reply me and ill buy one immediately

deejay said:
@ switch,
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/nooo-maal-74587-2.html#post429809

i am too modest to post about my acquisitions ....

psst....The real reason is that i am too ashamed to post such low prices .....but cant help it, i am not so rich to change the hardware almost on a weekly basis ....

well DJ, thing is ke the prices here are coming down, but not as fast as one wud like them to, where as you got your lcd from US, and not everyone is as lucky as you to have ppl coming from the states every week ;)

Rave said:
well DJ, thing is ke the prices here are coming down, but not as fast as one wud like them to, where as you got your lcd from US, and not everyone is as lucky as you to have ppl coming from the states every week ;)

its not that somebody is coming every week ...although even that would be possible if i "really" want it.
for e.g. my expert m/b took 3 months to arrive since Date of purchase ..., ditto for the opty cpu ..

and i have actually "lost" one FPS 600W psu ....the last i heard it was somewhere in texas before the twin hurricanes there last year ....have given up on it ....

and it is not so easy to buy / get stuff from states ..it takes a good effort of social engineering , time , money etc ....sometimes i have to spend more on serenading the person getting it here + transport charges of picking it up from their place here...then the actual cost of the product itself ...(for e.g. a heatsink)

plus the exchange rate i have to pay here is nearly Rs. 2/- over the official bank selling rate ...
(no choice in this matter)

but yes, overall purchasing from there is exciting (online shopping) and economical.

deejay said:
its not that somebody is coming every week ...although even that would be possible if i "really" want it.
for e.g. my expert m/b took 3 months to arrive since Date of purchase ..., ditto for the opty cpu ..

and i have actually "lost" one FPS 600W psu ....the last i heard it was somewhere in texas before the twin hurricanes there last year ....have given up on it ....

and it is not so easy to buy / get stuff from states ..it takes a good effort of social engineering , time , money etc ....sometimes i have to spend more on serenading the person getting it here + transport charges of picking it up from their place here...then the actual cost of the product itself ...(for e.g. a heatsink)

plus the exchange rate i have to pay here is nearly Rs. 2/- over the official bank selling rate ...
(no choice in this matter)

but yes, overall purchasing from there is exciting (online shopping) and economical.

well exactly my point, its not easy to get stuff from USA so really no point comparing the prices of a product in US and the price of it here locally, and well speculating prices are no good here thanks to the greedy dealers we have locally.

and even with all that sum up together, getting a piece of hardware from US wud still end up cheaper than what ud have to pay for it here :(

Rave said:
well exactly my point, its not easy to get stuff from USA so really no point comparing the prices of a product in US and the price of it here locally, and well speculating prices are no good here thanks to the greedy dealers we have locally.
and even with all that sum up together, getting a piece of hardware from US wud still end up cheaper than what ud have to pay for it here :(

I never compare prices. and many a times i politely ask other members to refrain from doing it.
for i "only" think in terms of USD $ and US prices.;) and for comparing anything you need two entities ...:D

Back