WTB [Need a GPU preferably one with 6+8 / 8+8 pin connector for 2 days] [for testing purpose]

Hello,

Off late my existing setup is giving weird issues. The GPU is not getting detected at all. I am suspecting that the PCI express slot is root cause, as the GPU was working perfectly at the service centre.
But I need a GPU for testing this. Can any good Samaritan of TE loan for his / her GPU for 2-3 days? NOTE - I am NOT LOOKING to buy. Just need a GPU (preferably one with 6+8 / 8+8 pin connector for 2 days) to check if its my PCI express slot or the GPU which is causing issues. Location is NOIDA / NCR.

My current setup:
i5 7500
Asus B250M-A
4* 8GB DDR4 Kingston Fury RAM
Gigabyte RTX 3070
Corsair RMx 650
Samsung 970 Evo plus
2* SATA drives.

Hello,

Off late my existing setup is giving weird issues. The GPU is not getting detected at all. I am suspecting that the PCI express slot is root cause, as the GPU was working perfectly at the service centre.
But I need a GPU for testing this. Can any good Samaritan of TE loan for his / her GPU for 2-3 days? NOTE - I am NOT LOOKING to buy. Just need a GPU (preferably one with 6+8 / 8+8 pin connector for 2 days) to check if its my PCI express slot or the GPU which is causing issues. Location is NOIDA / NCR.

My current setup:
i5 7500
Asus B250M-A
4* 8GB DDR4 Kingston Fury RAM
Gigabyte RTX 3070
Corsair RMx 650
Samsung 970 Evo plus
2* SATA drives.
You can come test at mine if you'd like. I'm in Gurgaon and can spare an RTX 2080 for you to troubleshoot with.

Back