Budget 20-25K Need a mobile for my sister

NoobP

Recruit
My sister is thinking of buying a mobile as her old one is almost dead. She'll be using the new one for 3~4 year and her preferred brand is Samsung.

It has to have a good camera as she takes a lot of photos and videos and storage too. A good battery is a must as she don't charge her phone (mom does it for her lol) and oh, a good processor so it doesn't lag that much even with an almost full storage.

Edit: I don't think it needs to be said, but it has to be 5g

Last edited:
For around 25k, Poco X6 pro, OP Nord CE4 & Nothing Phone 2a are the top choices. NP2a has the best software experience behind Samsung or Pixel (subjectively). Nord CE4 is a well balanced phone whereas X6 pro is a performance powerhouse. Get 256GB variant for sure. For cameras, Realme 12 pro+ & Moto edge 50 pro are actually considered good but expensive. Anyways check reviews for all of them.

Not recommending Samsung because of SoC. 7 Gen 1 is Samsung fab made & not considered that good. Your call on getting this.

For around 25k, Poco X6 pro, OP Nord CE4 & Nothing Phone 2a are the top choices. NP2a has the best software experience behind Samsung or Pixel (subjectively). Nord CE4 is a well balanced phone whereas X6 pro is a performance powerhouse. Get 256GB variant for sure. For cameras, Realme 12 pro+ & Moto edge 50 pro are actually considered good but expensive. Anyways check reviews for all of them.

Not recommending Samsung because of SoC. 7 Gen 1 is Samsung fab made & not considered that good. Your call on getting this.
Moto portrait shots look really sick, but it's out of budget, sigh. As for the poco, not a fan of the UI (me currently using x5 pro), and for nothing, camara isn't that good. Will check the reviews on the Nord one, but still wish moto was in the budget...

Moto portrait shots look really sick, but it's out of budget, sigh. As for the poco, not a fan of the UI (me currently using x5 pro), and for nothing, camara isn't that good. Will check the reviews on the Nord one, but still wish moto was in the budget...
Sadly, whatever is your budget, you have to choose what you are willing to sacrifice when buying a new phone (like S24 ultra is too big & heavy by even current standards, which is a con other than its price).

S21 FE has great cameras but SoC results in poor battery life, friend uses his phone in power saving mode to squeeze more battery life.

Back