Need a mobile in 7 k max - Andorid Preffered :)

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
As the title say's :) My Friend need a cell @ 7 k max , 7.5 k is also k for him I think ;) So what do I have to tell him ????

Samsung Galaxy Y is your best bet,if you can live with its terrible (,terrible display)
Its available at Sulekha for Rs. 6799

Else go for the HTC explorer for Rs. 7,999, Much better Display (180 ppi as opposed to 133 ppi of Galaxy y)
but it has a 600mhz Proccy as opposed to Galaxy Y's 832 MHz proccy,so it Would Be a bit less Snappy
best of luck :)

Samsung Galaxy Y is your best bet,if you can live with its terrible (,terrible display)
Its available at Sulekha for Rs. 6799

Else go for the HTC explorer for Rs. 7,999, Much better Display (180 ppi as opposed to 133 ppi of Galaxy y)
but it has a 600mhz Proccy as opposed to Galaxy Y's 832 MHz proccy,so it Would Be a bit less Snappy
best of luck :)

The Explorer's processor though is clocked @ 600MHz is far superior to the Galaxy Y's processor which is clocked @ 832 MHz
The explorer's processor is Cortex A5 based which has flash support and also the GPU is an enhanced Adreno 200.
So it supports flash while browsing and allows the user to play games like temple run which cant be played using the Galaxy Y IINM,

So MHz aint everything. The architecture is what counts. If you had been following mobile tech recently then you would have seen the Dual core Krait in the One S beating the Quad core Tegra 3 in One X in many benchmarks. So its the architecture that matters.

Please dont post such comments w/o being sure regarding the same since it misleads the member.
princeoo7 -> As Guru said ask your friend to get the Explorer. It just cost Rs.600 more than your budget. Its among the best phones in the sub 10k range.
HTC Explorer - Sulekha Deals

Micromax A50 @4,800 on ebay. wait for some days as Karbonn A7 is also coming and price would be around 5.5k. Both are Android phones.
But i think we can't compare these phones with the quality of HTC or Samsung.
LG Optimus L3 E400 is the new addition and would cost around 8k max.

Get the explorer eyes closed :)

I am using the same for past 5 months and belive me you can't ask for more in the price range under 10k

Its got 600 mhz cpu.. Scorpian one with adreno 200 gpu which believe me or not feel as if you are using a 1 ghz phone I don't know what htc has done with it..
As far as galaxy y is concerned I'll say stay away from it as my friend is using the same and it has many cons like poor screen quality., lag, can't play games like temple run etc

The only con with the explorer is low internal memory and that too can be done away by rooting it :p

The Explorer's processor though is clocked @ 600MHz is far superior to the Galaxy Y's processor which is clocked @ 832 MHz
The explorer's processor is Cortex A5 based which has flash support and also the GPU is an enhanced Adreno 200.
So it supports flash while browsing and allows the user to play games like temple run which cant be played using the Galaxy Y IINM,

So MHz aint everything. The architecture is what counts. If you had been following mobile tech recently then you would have seen the Dual core Krait in the One S beating the Quad core Tegra 3 in One X in many benchmarks. So its the architecture that matters.

Please dont post such comments w/o being sure regarding the same since it misleads the member.
princeoo7 -> As Guru said ask your friend to get the Explorer. It just cost Rs.600 more than your budget. Its among the best phones in the sub 10k range.
HTC Explorer - Sulekha Deals

My Bad,will be more alert from Now On

He Is ready for HTC explorer But can someone from MUMBAI area tell me where can he buy it ????

Like Lamington Road of Mumbai center or where can We get a good deal ?????

We can't go for online deals as there is no courier service near our area. Only some local courier people there.

Not even I got my corsair @ home service devlivered properly and went back :'( Three times.

Please suggest Good , reliable shops with what prices they may ask us.

Dadar W Mumbai 8500

As the title say's :) My Friend need a cell @ 7 k max , 7.5 k is also k for him I think ;) So what do I have to tell him ????
Try Fame Nakshatra mall in there 2 shops selling the htc explorer at 8600 . Dadar West walking distance from the station .
Motorola Fire Xt 9000 (Dual Camera but still no video call support)
Htc Explorer 8500 (Single Camera)
Micromax A75 8500 (Video Call Camera)
All have Android Gingerbread .

Thank you guys for the guide :) Some Dump told him { friend of his brother } the htc explorer have low quality of music and screen :/ Still lets see :D I have suggested for explorer only :D

Back