suhayl

Adept
hi guys
my friend needs a new mp3 player main criteria is
  • It should look Good
  • It should store 500 song
  • It should be less than 9K
  • It has to have FM

You can get an Apple Ipod nano 2GB for 9.2k or something (grey market). But no Fm tuner on that.

Or you can go for the Creative Muvo 5GB for 9k (grey market). The Muvo is a hard disk player, so you may get skips, while the Nano is flash based and hence will most probably last longer.

Dood ..

if u got any of ur contacts in US or canada.. i d rather suggest ki u get the ipod nano 4 GB .. it ll come as close to ipod Nano 2 GB purchased here..

But if u r ready to look at anythin else .. Simply Chek out iRiver H 10 (5 GB | Colored Screen| Text Reader | Pic Viewer | FM etc etc .. Costs smthin like under 5K in US ) I mean this is a good alternative .. Chek online abt it , if u like , buy it from india if cost aint too mch of an issue..

I found a SanDisk 1gb mp3 player here at Ritchie street for Rs.4400..
Recommended it to a friend, but he wanted a 'branded' mp3 player
So he got himself a 512mb panasonic mp3 player from Singapore for Rs.4000..
Sad.. both of them offered a one year warranty too...

P.S. i'm interested in buying an mp3 player too, (asked Saiyan about it at the meet...) so i'll be watching this thread closely!
Anyway, Superczar is selling his ipod 30gig though.. i'm trying to scrape together some cash before i even think about making an offer..

Vince said:
I found a SanDisk 1gb mp3 player here at Ritchie street for Rs.4400..
Recommended it to a friend, but he wanted a 'branded' mp3 player
So he got himself a 512mb panasonic mp3 player from Singapore for Rs.4000..
Sad.. both of them offered a one year warranty too...

P.S. i'm interested in buying an mp3 player too, (asked Saiyan about it at the meet...) so i'll be watching this thread closely!
Anyway, Superczar is selling his ipod 30gig though.. i'm trying to scrape together some cash before i even think about making an offer..
Sandisk is branded and it is damn good too.
I have a 512 MB sandisk purchased during the thanksgiving sale at circuitcity for just $48. The player works great for mp3, fm and voice recording too. The last (voice recording) was my most urgent need.
I think it sounds as good as the creative muvo and slightly better than the iPod IMHO.

You can even go for a Transcend 1 Gb mp3 player. It costs abt 4.8k and comes with a 2 year warranty.

I bought one 1.5 years ago and it conked off twice in the last month. But they replaced it with a new one even though the warranty period is almost over.

hey can anyone guide me ui also want to buy mp3 player with 512Mb capacity and good quality fm radio.Sound quality should be good.My budget is around 3k.

Back