Budget 20-25K Need a phone for my dad

Emrebel

Adept
1. Budget?
A: INR 20k-25k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: AMOLED, FHD and above

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G/5G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. Should have good service network

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: internet and YOUTUBE

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung F62, Samsung M51, Realme X7

Please suggest a good phone for my dad.
Usage: Mostly Youtube and work mails

Because of multimedia usage I would prefer AMOLED display

I know this is lower than your budget and its not amoled but moto g60/g40 fusion might be worth considering because it has 6000mAh battery and the display is not that worse compared to amoled in this range. Also has 120hz refresh rate. plus 6.8" its the biggest display you'll find these days.

I know this is lower than your budget and its not amoled but moto g60/g40 fusion might be worth considering because it has 6000mAh battery and the display is not that worse compared to amoled in this range. Also has 120hz refresh rate. plus 6.8" its the biggest display you'll find these days.
I am also trying to not get a very big display.
I was going for pixel 4a initially but the battery is way smaller on that device

I was looking at flipkart and came across this offer. Can anyone explain what the offer means? I assume it means another item worth rs 2 or more

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-13-17-33-12-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-13-17-33-12-50.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 118
gifted Moto G60 to my parents a week ago......device works like a charm for normal day users with once a day charge requirement (since my mother is a bit of youtube fan these days) but my father has rejected the device for being too large to fit in the pocket. So if we are comparing sizes its always 40% outside of your shirt pocket and shines like a brick in your pants.

PS: i didnt dared to put it into my back pocket and sit somewhere to check the results.

gifted Moto G60 to my parents a week ago......device works like a charm for normal day users with once a day charge requirement (since my mother is a bit of youtube fan these days) but my father has rejected the device for being too large to fit in the pocket. So if we are comparing sizes its always 40% outside of your shirt pocket and shines like a brick in your pants.

PS: i didnt dared to put it into my back pocket and sit somewhere to check the results.
Planning to buy this for my mother. She's been using my old Moto G5 plus. That thing is a tank!

Back