Budget 20-25K Need a phone for the wife in the INR 15k-25k range

delhiboy1

Disciple
Need a phone for the wife in the INR 15k-25k range. Will be used for Camera, social media, internet, battery life should last 1-1.5 day , good snappy performance,+/- waterproof?
Young kids in the house.

SPECS desired :
  • 5.5"-6.5", IPS LCD/AMOLED, FHD and above , weight preferably in the 170-190gms range
  • Android 11 and above
  • 4G is fine, 5G should'nt hurt. (gotta ask Juhi though)
  • Dual SIM , >6gb RAM & >128Gb Storage, not gonna put any additional SD/OTG card

• Brands preferred: Pixel, Samsung, Moto & Oneplus only.

Need New. will be buying online

Leaning towards Pixel 4a,though I am told battery life is a concern. and also considering Samsung M21, A52, M51/52.

Suggestions folks and thanks in advance !

If you have kids in the house and there is even a remote risk of breakage. Google offers only replacement for warranty issues via rma and offers no service. Samsung also has left me high and dry with no screen replacements for phones with amoled screens (and even for the ones which were there, the prices were as good as buying a new phone). I'd say stick to a Moto, or if you go through several screen replacements over the course of the lifetime of my phone like my wife, get a poco/mi phone. As must as the UI needs a day full of debloating, their service is good and parts are cheap and plentifully available

Which Moto would you recommend? I would like a Snapdragon in there, than the Mediatek SoC.
All are similar. Check your budget against the model. Mewer ones are the Edge series. Earlier series: G60.

There is a Samsung M51 on sale in the forum - it's quite heavy though.

Check the screen type and the weight. These vary across every brand/sub-brand.

Go for the M52 5g variant. I just got it for my mother and it's really good. Touch is super smooth and camera is not that bad. Samsung cams are bit over color correction apart from that rest all is good.
However if you can buy it from samsung website they usually have offers on corporate employee page.

Go for the M52 5g variant. I just got it for my mother and it's really good. Touch is super smooth and camera is not that bad. Samsung cams are bit over color correction apart from that rest all is good.
However if you can buy it from samsung website they usually have offers on corporate employee page.
Brother..what's the corporate employee offer for a normal buyer, can you pleas explain?

Also i am looking to buy a phone under 30k,,Camera, Screen and storage is the priority, what would you recommend?

Back