Need a Qwerty handset at a reasonable price

swethsahu

Recruit
I am in need of a qwerty fone at a reasonable price. Not specific of the brand but budget yes, it should be within 7k or so.Pls help me out

Nokia Asha 303 is a great choice if you wanna go for a good quality qwerty phone. The good part about the phone is that even though its a feature feature, it has a 1Ghz processor, that allows for quick application launches and processing. One more thing t hat makes the phone unique is on the go USB, which you rarely see on feature phones. and it also has a standard 3.5 mm audio jack. Great value for money at its current price.

Either the Asha 200 or the Asha 303. If you plan to use BB services, get the 8520, u'll get it in your budget after applying coupons on most popular sites. On a slightly higher budget (8.5k), the E5 is the best QWERTY out there.

I suggest buy the Nokia Asha 200. its a great phone at a great price. Good software and great hardware too. Its pretty durable. Its also Whatsapp compatible. Super colourfulphone and has dual sim function. Hey also it has 3.5 mm music jack. So music anywhere and always. I say buy it.

Back