Need a Seedbox

Whatever you guys do building a buffer on IPT does not really makes sense now , get TorrentDay/TorrentLeech and build buffer there instead

Whatever you guys do building a buffer on IPT does not really makes sense now , get TorrentDay/TorrentLeech and build buffer there instead

Ha ha..you hate IPT after their new ratio scheme. Anyways, TD is easy to build a buffer on, without an SB even. Their bonus point scheme is nice.

I love IPT after their ratio scheme . So the plan is build a good ratio which i already have and then use freeleech for my HD torrents and zap them with the points . No HitnRun and dont lose my upload also

^^ I think I read somewhere in the rules that they still monitor your account if you zap too many torrents and don't seed according to the rules.
A seedbox won't help you in any special way in getting bonus points.

^^ I think I read somewhere in the rules that they still monitor your account if you zap too many torrents and don't seed according to the rules.
A seedbox won't help you in any special way in getting bonus points.
They dont , I have been zapping the moment i download as my download station has a small HDD . I have a very nice upload ratio there , keep bumping it up with seedbox every 4/5 month . Download the torrent and zap it with 50 points . You can get points for max 10/11 torrents so I have 12 torrents with 1/2 KB size permanently seeding and generating points

Anybody can confirm the maximum number of torrents in IPT for ratio points . I thought it was 10 torrents or 48 points but http://www.iptorrents.me/mybonus.php page says you can seed any number of torrents for points so if I seed 50 torrents for 24 hours which includes all txt/subtitles .... will I get 50 * 24 *4.8

Did you finally get any good seedbox ? I found pulsedmedia to be good but HDFC has stopped creating virtual CC . hence stucked for sometime.

feral is good but the has a limit of 2tb upload bandwidth per month. Don't you think that would expire in less than a week or two ?? Also the lowest plan has to be bought for 3 mnths. I want to do a trial run of seedbox before i get hooked on to it.

kimsufi is good for those who like to tinker around and want to customize torrent client . I dont want that headache . I find seedbox in theory very simple but i have yet to exp it .

^ Another re-seller selling at high cost , I would prefer feral instead of them they are nothing but associate of torrentleech

feral is good but the has a limit of 2tb upload bandwidth per month. Don't you think that would expire in less than a week or two ?? Also the lowest plan has to be bought for 3 mnths. I want to do a trial run of seedbox before i get hooked on to it.
2 tb in 1weeks ?? what is your goals. build buffer or something else. if you are planing for single tracker its ok, multiple tracker might exhaust the bandwidth earlier.

Back