Need a Seedbox

for now just single private tracker and build up some good ratio.
then feral is good.... but one thing changed, which is implemented lately & i was not aware of, for first month you can go for 1 month... the minimum is 3 month then 1 month renewal.
if you planing for IPT/GFT don't go for feral, that won't help.... check the swarm in your client find out what service provider other are using, if you plan a little you can build huge buffer.

then feral is good.... but one thing changed, which is implemented lately & i was not aware of, for first month you can go for 1 month... the minimum is 3 month then 1 month renewal.
if you planing for IPT/GFT don't go for feral, that won't help.... check the swarm in your client find out what service provider other are using, if you plan a little you can build huge buffer.

so what in your opinion are good seedboxes in general for IPT?

i have never used sb for ipt (once tested with feral but its hardly give me ratio of 0.5) and after new rule i don't want to use ipt anymore so cant suggest you anything specific.
but in general the rule to select sb targeting any tracker is to download a new torrent with higher number of peers, and check the peer list ( IP, which seedbox provider & client) go with the majority.

i always prefer deluge as deluge is aggressive client to reach 1:1.

I used seed.st and built up a buffer of almost 1.5 TB on IPT in a week. I used their $7/week SSD plan. It will take constant adding/deleting torrents(2-3 hours a day) though since most of the torrents die out i.e. the upload speed drops within the first few minutes. I used to get almost 40-60MBps upload speed on a few popular torrents. The download speed is also insane.

Don't go for seed.st they are pathetic in there service.For starters you can use PulsedMedia , also if you plan to use Deluge make sure you have good server as its the most aggressive in peering and so its in resource consumption.

Nowadays IPT is like ratioless to me. I download a file then zap it. I have around 7K bonus and 20-30 files already in seeding which regenerate the zapped bonus easily. Otherwise I have to waste my upload bandwidth to IPT when I have to seed in PTP,BTN and TSTN.

Coming to seedboxes with the latest kimsufi bandwidth caps on major service providers people are moving to Evoswitch based Leaseweb boxes in Netherlands and Luxemborg.

Please check the Torrent Invites seedbox discussions and advertising sections to find out deals which are VFM. You may find some 10% off coupons even.

IPT has become worst now they force you to make donations , the bonus points offering is only for first 10 torrents no bonus is offered for > 10 torrents which just defeats the point of seeding

IPT has become worst now they force you to make donations , the bonus points offering is only for first 10 torrents no bonus is offered for > 10 torrents which just defeats the point of seeding

:banghead: . ..... Goes and stops 100 seeding torrents ..... :bag:

Guess max. you can get is 14 points per hour.

Thanks for the info. buddy. Currently was seeding just 10 torrents which gives me 3 bonus points per hour. 14 is just too awesome.

EDIT: It seems max bonus points that can be generated on TD is 3 per hour with a cap of 10 torrents seeding.

Back