PC Peripherals Need a widescreen

Hey ashfame, the LG L226WTQ wont be available in NP i guess.. well it wasnt when my friend needed one n we had gone to look for it around 3 wks back..

We finally got one from Croma in Rohini for 12,900 i think.. they had 3 more pieces left at that time, so you could call them up n try your luck..

ashfame said:
ok thanks mate. Will go on Monday.

if u want dell sp2208wfp, then go to softech's shop. u will get it @ 16500 with 5 yrs warranty and bill. i got mine from there. believe me u wont regret this purchase.

I got in from Croma, Pacific Mall
But it took the whole day.
First double swap on the CC, thats still unfixed and then they took hrs in detaching the unit and repack it. They were unable to do it.
Man O Man.
Got it for 13k with DVI cable.

ashfame said:
I got in from Croma, Pacific Mall
But it took the whole day.
First double swap on the CC, thats still unfixed and then they took hrs in detaching the unit and repack it. They were unable to do it.
Man O Man.
Got it for 13k with DVI cable.

congo mate...wher r the screenshots:eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 69
  • desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 56
Just bought LG l226wtq costs RS13,500(inclusive everything) i am more than happy with the monitor and i got calibrated it's just Awesome after that.

BTW they have just launched this model two-three months back before that it was l22wt only they have changed its contrast ration now it 5000:1.

Go for it.

Back