Audio Need Advice on Speakers

Haha... wish i could. The wireless remote stopped working. the remote is not reparable and so it doesnt work anymore. Plus the space constraints of having two speaker systems.

and by crappy... i mean it was REALLY crappy.. some pos Koda brand shit...

Thankfully i had decent earphones for music :S

^^^^

i own the onkyo ht-230, hence ill give you my 2 cent abt onkyo's.

the speaker clarity is simply superb.. crisp and simply perfect. But the subs r a bit hollow.. Id suggest a jbl or infinity sub.. jamo and definitive r even better but that will cross ur budget buddy.. 8 inch woofer is a bit shy for me but then if ur room size is small, it should be just fine..

I read some comments above.. bro, u need to look at how ur speaker placement is gonna be for in a 5.1 setup, placement is very imp.. If u dont have it right, simply go with the 2.1 setup. I suggest you go check the bose 3*2*1. For me its the perfect 2.1 setup.. Im not saying buy that, i mean its a bit out of ur budget anyways but it sounds so bloody good, listen to it and after that when ur out to audition, get urself a system that sounds close to it.. My cousin has the 3.2.1 in his bedroom and it beats most small room 5.1 setups i know of...

so i suggest check ur speaker positioning first// if its not right, go 2.1// not heard A5's but fits good, y not///// Always get the best cause the shelf life of speakers is pretty long/////////////////////////////////////

Still confused... n on top of that got college exams :S So waiting till June. But my PC has given in so i might just be spending the money on building a new desktop and get a GOOD pair of IEMs till i can work up a budget....

BTW I'll be requiring your advice for the desktop too :D

Had an Audition of the AE5's yesterday at my home.Big step up from the MX5021 sound quality wise and the A5's are really loud for their size bass is tight not the boomy kind.

P.S Impressed with Bajaao.com,sent an old set for audition yesterday as they were out of stock with a new set,so getting the speakers delivered today :)

Back