PC Peripherals Need an ergonomic chair

That could be! But i saw a Indiamart ad saying a division of featherlite manufacturing featherlite chairs from Bangalore
Maybe some models are localized. Rest are imports. Even the localized ones will have parts being imported from China. These mass market chair manufacturers don't create their own parts - only the high end expensive ones do.

Has anyone used cooler master caliber r2? How does it compare to greensoul monster ultimate (T)? Can't get featherlite here as nearest store is 300kms away (I'm in kanyakumari) and they don't ship here either.

Tried few local shops but didn't find anything good there and also prices are very inflated for their offering.

I am in same situation as my chair broke and now I am using a hard plastic chair which is not something i would like to use for a long time so need suggestions for 10~15k range for long working hours on PC

Take a good chair which fits your taste! Try to get mesh ones since they'll help you to dissipate heat and dont worry on normal usage it'll never get torn unless you plan to fool around with a knife or scissor. And most important one dont miss to include lumber support on the chair (esp for long hours use). Getting head rest is optional and personal choice. The above suggested chairs looks pretty good and they look like the Featherlite line of chairs.
It's better to try the chair once if possible before buying and then if required order it online. Try using armrest, height adjustment, moving around if wheels are present and incline.

Yes, various models same as Featherlite and some other brands at reduced prices. Found a couple of videos :

I got this chair oscar/marvel i think. While the price & quality is good, Im not very happy with the chair.

1) Creaking noise. Was asked to put oil. Will try it.

2) Static. This chair generates insane amount of static. So much that when I touch my keyboard connected via usb hub, one of my 3 monitors switches off and on for a second. This didnt happen with my previous similar material chair that was mid back.

3) The head rest isnt comfortable.

4) Back pains slowly increasing.

5) The way the chair is made, my posture has become bad and the comfortable position over an hour causes back pain and discomfort.

Maybe this is just me. All Im saying is if I had taken a demo of this chair, I wouldnt have bought it. Never buy a chair based on just reviews, also ways check it out physically.

I got this chair oscar/marvel i think. While the price & quality is good, Im not very happy with the chair.

1) Creaking noise. Was asked to put oil. Will try it.

2) Static. This chair generates insane amount of static. So much that when I touch my keyboard connected via usb hub, one of my 3 monitors switches off and on for a second. This didnt happen with my previous similar material chair that was mid back.

3) The head rest isnt comfortable.

4) Back pains slowly increasing.

5) The way the chair is made, my posture has become bad and the comfortable position over an hour causes back pain and discomfort.

Maybe this is just me. All Im saying is if I had taken a demo of this chair, I wouldnt have bought it. Never buy a chair based on just reviews, also ways check it out physically.
That is really bad. Even I had also got a chair blindly and had to suffer due to it!
For back pain see if you can adjust Lumbar accordingly and then it should be fine. In my chair also was getting little discomfort at the beginning and later it grew into me.

Looks promising. Did you go for it. What about the Amazon Basics stuff.

(Do not, the base is plastic. might not be safe for 100KG or above people. : D)
Not yet. Might order it in a day or two, if I don't find any other reasonable option. There are featherlites that I like, but they are quite pricey. I haven't even considered the Amazonbasics ones.

Has anyone used cooler master caliber r2? How does it compare to greensoul monster ultimate (T)? Can't get featherlite here as nearest store is 300kms away (I'm in kanyakumari) and they don't ship here either.

Tried few local shops but didn't find anything good there and also prices are very inflated for their offering.
i have the green soul, in 1.5 years the backrest adjustment is no longer working.. remain back only..

Back