Need Android phone with 18-20K Max Budget!!!!!

rgrandhi

Disciple
Hi Team,
I am hardcore fan of tech enclave. I would need your help for buying a new phone.

Requirement:
Android 2.3 or latest.
Preferred touch with 3.7 or more screen size.
Preferred decent camera with flash and front camera for video calls.(I already had a SLR for photography But need cames with flash to take photos in low light and general day to day photos. )
I am also interested in playing games.
Expecting it to be having good CPU,GPU and internal memory.

Usage:
Browsing.
Music.
Games
And a decent battery life -- more inportant!!!!

I have gone through many of the thread in the forum and found some mobiles interesting.
1. Sony Ericsson Neo V -- I would like to know about it Backup and camera. Does this support Games, which format of movies does this support.
2. Samsung Galaxy S plus. -- Could not find Flash, Does it worth investing 4k extra for .4 Ghz extra CPU?

How Good is the screen sony tft compared to samsung super Alomed

Please advise if there are any other phones in this range even which you feel better. I am planning to BUY this phone Before Diwali as my old SE W810i is about to die any time.

Thanks in Advance.

Have a nice a day......:)

Moto Atrix - 4'' SCREEN +Dual core + latest android+ 5mp cam+ 1080p recording and a very good dev support...
Moto Photon -- GSM+CDMA +8MP CAM +4.3'' SCREEN
Both these phones can be bid on ebay.com and shipped to india through SnS or iccworld.

Moto Defy - Same as above +3.7'' screen
Samsung galaxy s -- No flash but produces good quality pics+ wolfson DAC + latest update from google + very good support community at XDA

vheezay said:
Moto Atrix - 4'' SCREEN +Dual core + latest android+ 5mp cam+ 1080p recording and a very good dev support...
Moto Photon -- GSM+CDMA +8MP CAM +4.3'' SCREEN
Both these phones can be bid on ebay.com and shipped to india through SnS or iccworld.

Moto Defy - Same as above +3.7'' screen
Samsung galaxy s -- No flash but produces good quality pics+ wolfson DAC + latest update from google + very good support community at XDA
Hi Vheezay,
Thanks for the recommendations, But i would like to know whether we good support and warranty for MOTO products in india? any comments.
I also want to know what would be priced for model above which are specified.

Two good options- Sony Erission Neo V

the other one is Samsung Galaxy W, which is expected to be launched soon at a price of 17.25k

Both phones are in the same price range. The galaxy device has extra .4 processing power. but lacks HDMI out and the superior display that sony has. Build quality of the sony phone is also good

I am also looking for phones in the same price range buddy. I am planning to wait till I get more reviews for neo V and the galaxy W launch. As of today, Neo V has got amazing reviews.

I have compared Galaxy S plus with Black, and 2x and trust me you will cry after seeing the performance on both this phones. You can check some videos for the comparison on youtube too.

Even though LG Optimus 2x is dual core, it still lags when you play flash in browser and black cant even compared to Galaxy S plus.

I myself purchased Xperia neo v, though I sold it but it was good package overall.

Games: you can play most of the games compatible with desire HD, since they share almost the same hardware.

Battery Backup: http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/neerajvohra/droid/screenshot_2011-10-17_2106.png

Easily last for 24hours with moderate usage

Movie format: You can use tons of media players from android market, and it can easily play all video formats including divx,avi, mkv(max 720p)

Only drawback is less internal memory which is 320mb, and it will be filled soon coz Sony added lots of bloatwares which will update from market.

If you actually need 4" amoled screen, better processor, larger battery, bluetooth 3.0 thn get the Samsung Galaxy S plus, else Neo V will satisfy your needs.

Poga said:
NEO @ 16699

Pay Rs 16699 for a Sony Ericsson Neo V (MT11i) - White worth Rs 20125

Ppl...pls tell me this...why not save 4k and buy Spice MI 410??

(Maybe someone find a coupon for saholic and sweeten this too :D )

I myself am looking in this range and cant make up my mind

Still costly, buy it from letsbuy :

Buy Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (White) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Add amexlb coupon to reduce it to 16,300 plus you will get bluetooth headset which will be from "enter" brand. :)

Back