need android with qwerty! need help!

Pinaki

Disciple
I need to buy a mobile with android and qwerty keyboard...qwerty is a must have...and the mobile shud have good CPU as well!
my budget is 10k-15k...people plz plz suggest!!!

I also have such requirement and I'm hunting for such a phone but couldn't find any good set...options are limited to HTC Desire Z, Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Flipout, Motorola Charm, Motorola Backflip, Motorola Milestone and Samsung Galaxy i551. I liked Motorola Droid 2 but it's CDMA phone...not GSM and not available in India :'(

I suggest Samsung Galaxy 551.

Besides that-
Motorola Charm- Good phone with really good build quality but suffers from a low res screen.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini - Small but good phone but the small and thick size might put you off.
Motorola Backflip - Avoid. Good phone but wears out very fast even its Eclair official update is problematic.

The Samsung Galaxy Pro is around the corner too.

If you're open to 2nd hand deals then try looking for a good condition Motorola Milestone. Although the flat keyboard might not appeal to your taste that much.

Pinaki said:
I need to buy a mobile with android and qwerty keyboard...qwerty is a must have...and the mobile shud have good CPU as well!

my budget is 10k-15k...people plz plz suggest!!!
Don't you think you are asking too much for that budget.

Well, if you can compromise on phone itself, there is a model from Samsung, something like 551 which has QWERTY keyboard.

I strongly suggest O1 in that budget.

Overpriced !! Why not a HTC G2 ?

Pinaki - getting a used Milestone is the only option if you want a really good phone for that price. Very good CPU and has kernels that can run the cpu at 1GHz which makes it blazingly fast !!

Konquerror said:
HTC Merge is also available for pre-order on letsbuy...specs are similar to Desire Z...only slide out technology is different...

HTC Merge Android 2.2 Froyo (PRE ORDER) - Latest models| Best Prices

I am really really confused now!:(
the problem is I am doing a lot of research now...guess what...with everyday of research my budget is getting extended :ashamed:
either I have to stop doing research or buy a phone immediately:rofl:

I will wait...untill something really good VFM comes out within 20k...samsung galaxy 551 was my choice...but the plastic feel,bad look,terrible battery backup and the less procy speed is preventing me from the deal!

Back