Need for Speed : Most Wanted

lol this game is really a noob game compared to the ps3 motorstorm. just check the trailer. its just too damn good. also killzone, fightnight, f1 & unreal3. all for ps3.

Hopefully the ea that gave us nfs5 will be making this and not the ea that gave us nfs ug.

f1 2005 on ps3 looks unbelievable.
Hopefully those are ingame graphics and not pre rendered scenes like the killzone video.
The next generation games are looking truly amazing.

Hope it comes Quickly
Canu Please help me with the Tuning up of NFS cars.....I cant understand anything.....Whenever I creash...I have no power to come back and i really struggle.

Want to be one of the first to drive Need for Speed Most Wanted? Join us at the Need for Speed Formula D event in Houston, Texas on June 11th to participate in the Need for Speed Most Wanted Blacklist Tournament. Win huge prizes from EA and Xbox, your name on the Blacklist and compete for the grand prize: A trip for you and a friend to the Need for Speed Most Wanted World Launch Event this Fall! Competitors are limited to the first 60 that sign-up online and 40 walk-ups. So sign up today.

[RANK="www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/home.jsp"]More Info[/RANK] :eek:hyeah:

F1 2005 looks pre-rendered as the gfx chipset for PS3 is yet under construction. Trust me by 2007 PC will have better gfx then PS3. Infact I think Xbox 360 for its June release seems too good.

Well EA has announced the next installment of the awesome NFS series. EA says it will ship in November this year.

Check it out here

Looks awesome to me, cant wait for it !

E3 videos of NFSMW featured in this months CHIP.

EA does a great job in combining its most famous series UNDERGROUND and HOT PURSUIT and comes out with MW!

where else do u get to see a fully modded BMW other than here :clap:

The nfs:mw video in chip dvd is too cool.
Hopefully they make varying tracks, weather, day/night modes this time.
I want an nfs game with the gameplay and track variety of nfs4, track quality of nfs5 and engine sounds of nfs:ug2.

Also the quakewars video showing the doom3tech rendering farcry style water, outdoors and overall battlefield carnage with the best smoke and explosion effects I've seen.
Stamping engine superiority.

Back