Budget 41-50k Need gaming BUILD ADVICE and PRICE idea

ACidBaseD

Disciple
Hello guys.. Trying to make a pc rig
My budget: 40-45k
Parts i have: Monitor - VIEWSONIC VA1912WB
Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
  • Mumbai [My dad's friend knows some one or else i can go to lamington road - please give me advice how to ensure that what i buy from there would be orginal and the bill provided for warranty will be valid]
  • Not sure if online purchase is safe
What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
  • Games like Crysis3, bf3 and later on bf4, dota 2, running 8-10 runescape bots 24x7 [when not doing anything else]
  • Browsing
  • Desktop Processing
  • Download rig, 24x7 operation
  • Watching HD movies
Are you looking to overclock?
  • Mostly yes after a year
Well i have a better budget good enough to max out bf3 on 70fps
But i guess i wont be playing those ULTRA end games everyday
So i can make do with medium-high settings on those games [including DIRT3/BF3/BF4/GTA5/Crysis3/CIV4 etc]

But the games i will be playing day and night are: Dota 2 , COD 4 , COD Black Ops 2, CS 1.6 , CS Source .
This is what i have in mind for the build:
  • CPU - FX 6350 or FX 8350
  • Mobo - ?????? - I need a mobo which will have 2xUSB 3.0 , SATA 3.0 [for SSD] , and PCIe 3.0 Slot for gpu and which will support the next gen AMD processors [steamroller] and which can be overclocked but which is also CHEAP and RELIABLE
  • GPU - HD 7870
  • RAM - 2x4GB RipjawsX or Corsair vengeance
  • Case - Corsair 400R Carbide
  • 1TB WD or Seagate [Cheapest available]
  • PSU - ??? [I have in mind the following Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus RS-550-PCAR-E3 and Seasonic S12II 520W ]
Please suggest me a MOBO and PSU ,also is the extra money on 8350 worth the price or fx 6350 good enough?also give other suggestions about the whole build.ALSO I WANT TO KNOW THE ROUGH ESTIMATE OF THE PRICES OF EACH COMPONENT
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

When i asked you to not create multiple posts in a humble manner you should have posted the reason why you changed your requirements instead of talking about cool things.
There are 5 pages of suggestions made in your old thread which you obviously ignored.

Edit your old thread to meet your requirements and learn how to talk.
How old are you anyway?

Well i have a better budget good enough to max out bf3 on 70fps

But i guess i wont be playing those ULTRA end games everyday
So i can make do with medium-high settings on those games [including DIRT3/BF3/BF4/GTA5/Crysis3/CIV4 etc]

But the games i will be playing day and night are: Dota 2 , COD 4 , COD Black Ops 2, CS 1.6 , CS Source .

Here's the reason in the OPost of why i changed my requirements! Sorry if you find my talking a bit rude but i dont think much while typing casually on a forum! I am 17years old btw!

Now please help me with the motherboard selection and give me suggestion on the whole build PLEASE!!!

@Vincee Help me please i need to take a fast decision!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the reason in the OPost of why i changed my requirements! Sorry if you find my talking a bit rude but i dont think much while typing casually on a forum! I am 17years old btw!

Now please help me with the motherboard selection and give me suggestion on the whole build PLEASE!!!

@Vincee Help me please i need to take a fast decision!

If your are still running bots or any kind of cpu intensive work then fx 8350 ftw!!!

As for the mobo i would suggest Asus m5a97 r2.0.

For gpu hd 7870 can max out all the games at that res.
And for all these components seasonic psu will do the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back