Laptops Need Help Buying A Laptop For Programming, Video Editing & Light Gaming If Possible

yohanns23

Disciple
Hi , I Need Some Help Buying A New Laptop.
My Budget Is About 40k.
I Need It For Visual Studio(Programming) And Some Photoshop And Video Editing And Stuff.
Also IF POSSIBLE Some Light Gaming . Preferably A Core 2 Duo Or Core i3
I Heard The Dell Studio 15 is supposed To Be Good With The 512 mb graphics card....for some light gaming...im not too experienced with the performance of lappy's.....on gaming so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks A Lot!

Re: Need Help Buying A Laptop For Programming, Video Editing & Light Gaming If Possib

devilsmind said:
i own a vaio (VPCEB14EN) with i3 and 512 mb ati... around 38k

check it out-- VPCEB14EN : E Series : VAIO

The above mentioned laptop vaio EB14 is out of production as sony has refreshed its entire vaio lineup. Now, you get an updated processor and GPU in the form of vaio EB24 which has i3@2.26GHz and ATI 5145(512MB) at MRP of 41k but you can easily get it for 39-40k at vaio flagship stores along with a free targus laptop bag. If you are buying it in bangalore then go to vaio flagship store located at SP road, they quote lower than MRP prices on their own and then you can bargain further to get even lower price. Here are links for the product and stores address:

VPCEB24EN : E Series : VAIO

http://www.sony.co.in/product/resources/en_IN/images/VAIO/flagship_dealers.jpg

Re: Need Help Buying A Laptop For Programming, Video Editing & Light Gaming If Possib

Just Checked On The Lappy U Mentioned RS4,
It Supports A Lot Of games On Low And Mid Settings (with atleast 25fps)
cod mw , left for dead, crysis etc!
Thanks A Lot For The Help,
Ill surely Check Out Sp Road , Their Prices Are Real Cheap.
Thanks A Lot!

Back