Budget 0-20k Need help choosing Ram

awestorr

Adept
looking to upgrade to 32gb kit ram. Have found 3 kits per my budget and requirements.

1)Corsair Vengenance 3200Mhz 16gb
CL 16-20-20-38

2)G skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz 16gb
CL 16-18-18-38

3)G skill Ripjaws V 3600Mhz 16gb
CL 18-22-22-42

Which on should i go with?
never used Gskill personally, who is the service provided and how is the service for it?
As i understand lesser timings are better, so is the 3600mhz ram a bit slower than the 3200 variants?

EDIT- does gskill not have a rma provider anymore. i remember acro being affiliated with gskill sometime ago.

Last edited:
In terms of basic ram latency it's calculated as CL*2000/DR.

All of these sticks have a real latency of 10 nano seconds.
I'm not an expert in subtimings but if you want better speeds then a 3200 c14 would do you nice.
Realistically all kits you mentioned above would do you good

just went with the corsair one, as gskill had some rma issues recently.
are you able to manually tune the timings to 16-18-18-38? As per the timings, the G.Skill has better latency than the Corsair.

What kind of RMA issues did G.Skill have, it would be helpful if you can elaborate.

are you able to manually tune the timings to 16-18-18-38? As per the timings, the G.Skill has better latency than the Corsair.

What kind of RMA issues did G.Skill have, it would be helpful if you can elaborate.
havent tried ocing yet, all i know is gskill doesnt provide direct rma in india these days. you will probably need to ship it abroad

Back