Need help from member from NOIDA

Krato$

Disciple
Guys if you you are from NOIDA and interested to help me please PM me your phone no. as i am interested to buy a product from a seller in NOIDA so if you can pickup and ship it to me than it will be a big help.
As the seller[member from TE] have no shipping experience hence he is hesitating to ship it so if you could pickup and ship it,i will be forever greatful.
If anyone interested in helping me buy the product....i will give him a gift from my side if you don't mind. And pay him shipping and handling charges.
Thanks in Advance.
Pickuo address
NOIDA -201304

If anyone helps i will give Rs.500 as flipkart Gift Card

Last edited:
Why not just book a pickup from his place, Ask the seller to pack the item properly that's it.

Sir he said he will sell it if anyone pickup from him.Hw is hesitating to take pack it and saying if something goes wrong so he had a very bad experience shipping electronic goods sk he is saying to arrange local pickup ....If anyone from noida can help me.....i will be very greatful.

Anyone from NOIDA who can pickup and ship it to me......

Tried to pay for 3 month with my brother's CREDIT CARD but its showing invalid response.
I tried to do the transaction through mobile browser on my iPhone but its showing invalid responce once i enter OTP or MPIN.
It will work with windows desktop or its works with both mobile as well as desktop computer.

Back