Need help in choosing ISP in Bengaluru and Mysuru

vercetti4x6

Disciple
Hey guys,
At present, my parents stay in Muthyalanagar, near Mathikere in Bengaluru. I stay in Mys and visit there during college vacations or during weekends. They've been using BSNL 750 unlimited plan. It goes out of order at least twice a week. The speeds are also $#1TE. So, planning to ditch it and get a new ISP with top notch speeds(for Indian standards).
I've short listed the following
a. ACT TV
I'm not sure about ACT's presence in my area. Their site shows Malleswaram-Mantri Greens-Ganagamma Circle. If that's the range of coverage, I'll be good.
b. BBNL
Now coming to BBNL, they have an attractive plan of 10Mbps@1000, without FUP, if I'm right. I'm pretty sure they have coverage in my area considering their presence in North Bengaluru.

So, here are my questions,
1. Assuming ACT is available in my locality, shall I get ACT or BBNL?
2. Is BBNL's customer service as good as ACT? If not, is it okay in general?
3. Does BBNL have any hidden FUP? (considering 50GB cap laid by ACT @ 999)
4. Now coming to Mysuru, are there any good private ISPs which provide good speeds like these at affordable rates. I'm not expecting anything of the caliber of ACT, but something > 1Mbps UL @ 600 pm or better. I heard BBNL is going to Mangaluru soon. I wish they were coming to Mys. Thanks in advance.

^^Thanks. Is that a data card or a wired line? If it's a wired line, should be pretty good for my Mys plan. Will anyone help me with my Bengaluru connection?

Back