Monitors Need help in choosing right 1 among following 22" LCD monitors !!!!!

Well in this discussion there was nothing much 2 contribute since it was old i became membr of TE yesterday and within 3-4 hrs i turnd from newbie 2 young member.and nowadays people are familiar with sms lingo and everyone is reply quite cooly in other discussions without any trouble.dnt say TE does'nt accepts it,u can say that it is tough for u 2 understand

Rockfella said:
OP get 24" lcd now! call of time.. if budget does not allow wait for some time, increase budget get 24".

OP still has not decided on the lcd? the first post is dated 24th june. I dont see the point of bumping a 6month old thread Chikon, is it just to increase your post count? moreover i do not agree to your point that good video card produces a better picture quality, sure they have a significant impact on games performance and picture quality, but if youre watching a 1080p bluray rip, i believe its quality is going to be same on a rs. 1500, 8600gt and a 20k HD5*** series card. (fellow TE members can correct me if it is only my misconception )

Back